The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

now i know why blue bunny ice cream has an aftertaste.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on July 17, 2015, 10:04:13 AM
Is the crematory backed up, too?

Yes of course.

Burning bodies and gunzzzz that Obummer is taking

Rome

Dead bodies are preferable as a food source. 

General_Failure

I don't think long pig is allowed under sharia law.

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

QuoteChattanooga police officers who chased a gunman between shooting sites Thursday saved lives, said police Chief Fred Fletcher. "They are my heroes."

Evidence shows police killed Mohammad Youssuf Abdulazeez, and he did not kill himself, FBI Special Agent Ed Reinhold said. He said Abdulazeez had two long guns and one handgun.

Diomedes

Lafayette. 

Shooter dead suicide.  We'll see how many others.

It's the guns, stupid.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Oh goooood another mass shooting.

Welcome to America!

MDS

3 dead. meh.

there was a massacre at a theater 3 years ago.....an entire 1st grade class was gunned down....9 black people were killed in a church by a racist....nothing's changed. 3 measly dead people in farging lafayette isnt surviving past the next donald trump soundbite news cycle.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Mother farg this world.  Unreal.  Just do us all a favor and kill yourself before you do your cowardly deed.  Dickless Hoyda. Makes me sick.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

smeags

wondering if this isnt just a random killing and if he knew the two people he killed.

rjs246

They're reporting that he was a drifter with some drifter-ish criminal record. He wanted out and decided to make a scene, like an icehole.

Think it might be time to start taking the mental health of our citizens seriously? Maybe? Nah, let's just send everyone to prison.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

smeags

helping people with mental illness takes work. this country is lazy.

rjs246

It also takes a collective acknowledgement that sometimes people need help from the society that they live in. Americans don't like to think about people needing help. They like to talk about pulling up bootstraps and back to back world war championships. No money for the suffering. All the money for CEOs and war mongers.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Beermonkey

Quote from: rjs246 on July 24, 2015, 09:09:32 AM
They're reporting that he was a drifter with some drifter-ish criminal record. He wanted out and decided to make a scene, like an icehole.

I imagine there was a collective angry yell this morning when the shooter was identified as a white guy and not some brownish person.