The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

It's funny reading their comments on another board where initially all of the responses were WTF, shot him 8 times in the back, with the final shot being so deliberate it was like hunting.  After a day of conservative news programs,  a good portion of them want the officer to have a fair trial so that all of the facts are laid out, since the video doesnt show the initial confrontation.  The power of media to these morons just boggles my mind.  They're unable to see thru the bullshtein because they are trained to lap it up. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD

If the officer was in a conflict and in close proximity to the guy I'd have some sympathy. Citizens shouldn't be reaching for officers weapons. Once he turns and runs there's no need for deadly force.

ice grillin you

I'm not for the death penalty in any case but I bet this will be a perfect example of one of the reasons it should be abolished....had the roles been reversed 100% death would be sought and sought hard....now it still might with the cop but I'd be surprised
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah once that dude ran (and running is a very subjective term here - he was mall walking) the 33yr old officer should have run him down. If he doesn't catch him then he can radio into his buddies and they'll cut him off.

But this dude lights him up.

And the dude who shot the video said that he started filming late after them grappling on the ground and after dude got tazed. But so what? You chase him...tackle him...handcuff him...and then book him. He did not deserve to lose his life.

Any of those racist fargs who try to say this was a legit shooting can go farg off and die. The cop knew he was wrong because he planted the tazer next to him. And then used the "he feared for his life" mumbo jumbo and set the hook for it to be written off as a good shooting.

His lawyer dropped his ass once he saw the video.

And the guy who filmed it even said that he waited to release it to see if the police would do/say the right thing.

ice grillin you

I was reading last night that he's from Burl co....went to lenape
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

"farg your breath"....as I kneel on your head with all my weight!

The old dude who "accidentally" shot him is the sheriff's sugar daddy. He donated a ton of cash to the department and also paid for fishing trips and cruises for the sheriff. In return? He gets to play cop.

And then the investigator said that he was the real victim!

MURICA

General_Failure

C-c-c-c-ombo breaker! Would-be school shooting in Washington foiled by 'heroic' teacher

QuoteA would-be school shooter was tackled by a teacher in Washington state on Monday morning, before anyone could be killed or injured.

The gunman, who was taken into police custody but not immediately identified, fired several shots at the commons of North Thurston high school in Lacey, Washington. Students say a teacher approached him from behind and tackled him to the ground, and was then aided by more teachers in holding the shooter down. The school district confirmed in a statement that staff had apprehended the gunman.

General_Failure

Video: Live-shooter event at recruiting station in Chattanooga, suspect killed

QuoteAt least two Marines and one police officer got shot today at two military offices, a naval reserve center and an armed forces recruiting center in Chattanooga, Tennessee. CBS News reports that the suspect has been shot and killed, but as of now there is less certainty over the number of victims and their status. The police officer is in surgery with non-life-threatening injuries.

MDS

4 marines are dead, so is the gunman

gotta arm everyone. marines never have guns.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

wonder what South Carolina State Rep. William Chumley has to say about this shooting ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

General_Failure

Quote from: MDS on July 16, 2015, 03:01:16 PM
4 marines are dead, so is the gunman

gotta arm everyone. marines never have guns.

Isn't a big part of being a marine whining about being under-funded and under-equipped?

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

smeags

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on July 16, 2015, 04:36:28 PM
And, Jade Helm has started.

how long before we start seeing on the news that shuttered Walmart stores are being used for "guerrilla-warfare staging areas and FEMA processing camps", ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Well some of the loony fargs were saying that the reason Blue Bell Ice Cream was shut down was so they could use their refrigeration trucks and facilities to store bodies.