We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

The omicron in terms of spread is no joke I think I knew like two people who got the delta and I know two dozen that have gotten this one
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yep

And it's true that it isn't as bad as the OG Covid and Delta but it still sucks. Thank god I'm vaxxed. The first time took me three weeks to get over it and my lungs still have issues

This one does have that feel of the cold/flu thing but the difference to me is the got damn body aches.

Rome

I'm wearing masks everywhere now.  I'm getting it for sure considering the incredible numbers we're seeing here in fargville. 

Meanwhile no one has seen or heard our governor in 12 days.  Pretty sure he's on a vent somewhere.  Go Covid.   

Geowhizzer

We're all back in school on Monday.  By MLK day we could be looking like a scene from Mad Max.

Zanshin

This one seems pretty unavoidable. My son has it as of this morning, so we'll see what happens. Almost hoping to get it over with, honestly. I'm two weeks in from my booster, so we'll see how things go.

General_Failure

Once again, being a huge loser who doesn't go anywhere pays off.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

At least it's all white peoples dying

Diomedes

Is it?  I mean if so, cool.  Suicide by owning the libs.  But I think plenty of minorities are still not vaxxed.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Yeah since September 70% of deaths are white

PhillyPhreak54

Day two

Definitely different than round one back in April. Although the body aches are the same. Good thing there's football on all weekend bc I'm not moving.

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 31, 2021, 11:21:51 AM
Yeah since September 70% of deaths are white

Got a source?  Would like to repeat this but want to know it's legit
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 31, 2021, 11:27:22 AM
Day two

Definitely different than round one back in April. Although the body aches are the same. Good thing there's football on all weekend bc I'm not moving.

I highly recommend against sitting still.  Get up and at at least go for a brisk walk.  I know it sucks but don't stay stationary.

And I'm pretty sure I had it even though the rapid test said negative.  There's no way a shingles vac made me feel that bad for five straight days.

Munson

PCR says negative. I'd love to go get a flu test but every place I'd get one of those would be a cesspool of Covid positive people sitting around with their noses stickign out of their masks waiting to get covid tests and etc.

But I've basically been sick for 8-9 days straight now. Pretty sure it was two separate sicknesses because I was feeling slightly better on the 25th and 26th before nosediving on the 27th again and getting really bad the 28th/29th, 3 days after our covid exposure.

My entire winter break from school has been me being sick the entire time. farging awful.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

https://twitter.com/MissNepotism/status/1476969554895114240 20

This is the roast of all time. 

farg Greg Abbott straight to hell.

Rome

Quote from: Munson on December 31, 2021, 05:56:30 PM
PCR says negative. I'd love to go get a flu test but every place I'd get one of those would be a cesspool of Covid positive people sitting around with their noses stickign out of their masks waiting to get covid tests and etc.

But I've basically been sick for 8-9 days straight now. Pretty sure it was two separate sicknesses because I was feeling slightly better on the 25th and 26th before nosediving on the 27th again and getting really bad the 28th/29th, 3 days after our covid exposure.

My entire winter break from school has been me being sick the entire time. farging awful.

That's not omicron.  Sounds like Delta and it might not be measurable after 9 days on a PCR test.

Sorry you got hit hard, dude.