We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

She may have died while waiting for her results, but the important thing is the son in law in chief got paid and not some filthy World Health Organization commie.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

U.S. now top three confirmed infections behind only China and Italy

I keep running the mortality rate and it keeps going up, around 4.2% by JHU figures.  That will come down as some point, right?  Because we'll find a lot of people who got it and recovered, without notice?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

The range in mildness to severity of this thing is really incredible.  How many hundreds of thousands of people have been infected and evidently recovered while a healthy 39 yr-old woman succumbs from it in five days?

Scary freaking disease.

PhillyPhreak54

Cuomo to NYC - get me a plan in 24hrs to reduce the number of people crowding parks.

He's done a fantastic job. And Cheeto Dick would be wise to watch how he handles it including the press conferences. But that'll never happen.

And you're right Romey - the range of severity is wild.

Rome

I went down to the beach to see if people were being smart. 

Turns out they're not.  It's like a summer day down there.  These are Trumpers.  No doubt about it in my mind.

PhillyPhreak54

No doubt. I'm also not shocked about reports coming out about the icehole college kids who were spring breaking there are now testing positive.

I can't say enough good things about how well administered Andrew Cuomo's press conference was today. THAT is a leader.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

cuomo saying maybe 9 months until life returns to normal

ill see you on the other side
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on March 22, 2020, 12:50:48 PM
cuomo saying maybe 9 months until life returns to normal

ill see you on the other side

Happy holidays?

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 22, 2020, 12:34:26 PM
Speaking of Florida

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2bgCCXSrwHA&feature=youtu.be

Trumpers gonna Trump

Omari Hardy is the guy who held that wretched woman's feet to the fire. I hope you Floridians here vote for him.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 22, 2020, 12:59:15 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 22, 2020, 12:34:26 PM
Speaking of Florida

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2bgCCXSrwHA&feature=youtu.be

Trumpers gonna Trump

Omari Hardy is the guy who held that wretched woman's feet to the fire. I hope you Floridians here vote for him.

None of us can.  He's not running for any of our seats.  None of us live near Palm Beach County.

PhillyPhreak54

Damn. Well hopefully people do vote for him en masse

More Florida!

https://twitter.com/billycorben/status/1241740081343447040 21

PhillyPhreak54

That icehole Rand Paul has tested positive.

He's asymptomatic and was tested anyways. Imagine that. He gets a test and most people who need one don't.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54