We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

this country farging deserves this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

https://twitter.com/stevekornacki/status/1239767947528343553

farging hell

Certainly explains the different tone from the Admin today
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

Can any of you answer/link to source for:

What is the shortest possible timeline for the production of a vaccine?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

A year with proper testing.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

So, if everything goes to plan, best case scenario is a year. 

Swell.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

My wife is a recovery nurse at a globally celebrated hospital.  She just went in for a normal 12 hour shift, recovering general population patients from elective surgeries.  To the best of our knowledge, these patients have not been tested.  My wife has not been tested.  She will not be required or able to wear full protective gear.

And I'm the fargin' bad guy for not letting my kids visit with the frail boomers next door.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Munson on March 17, 2020, 02:13:17 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 16, 2020, 11:29:05 PM
https://twitter.com/nydailynews/status/1239685585675194368 21

Kentucky
Mississippi
Alabama

Dumbest goddamn states in the nation

They should introduce that guy to this guy:
https://twitter.com/djrodgers1231/status/1239782690855030784

haha...if it makes me an awful person for laughing at this...then so be it.

I looked at his bio and he's a NASCAR fan which means southerner and a Trumper.

Diomedes

Since I have been a vocal critic of Larry Hogan, I feel a responsibility to also be vocal in praise when it's due.  He's doing as good a job as I could hope any Governor would do, and I'm very thankful to be a resident of Maryland rather than Texas or Alabama or any of many States currently led by anti-science demagogic iceholes. 

I wish Hogan had entirely repudiated the Republican brand that beshat itself by embracing the would-be Mussolini in the White House, but at this point my complaints are academic only.  He's doing good work and I'm thankful for it.

Geowhizzer

Munson

Munson

Sounds like the Repubs have caved on trying payroll tax cuts according to this press conference. We're gonna be getting straight cash, homie

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Geowhizzer on March 17, 2020, 12:09:05 PM
Better get your drink on fast, Rome.

https://twitter.com/FOX13News/status/1239934490094559234

After the CWB videos yesterday this was a lock to happen. Good.

Send the dude bros back and get them off the beaches

hunt

Quote from: Munson on March 17, 2020, 12:17:33 PM
Sounds like the Repubs have caved on trying payroll tax cuts according to this press conference. We're gonna be getting straight cash, homie

trump stimulus checks will be sent to fox news viewers only.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is