Super Bowl LVIII

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 28, 2024, 10:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

SF down to -1

Total is at 47

I took Chiefs at +100 tonight

ice grillin you

im just glad an all time great franchise is going to win...will root for mahomes to pass steve young as the GOAT
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

saw the chiefs +2.5 and grabbed them immediately

its a rough watch from a neutral fan perspective. i guess KC just so the irritating bang bang niner gang dorks dont get to feel good. let taylor have her moment. its all about her anyway
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Tay tay pissing off maga is everything

MDS

need j to wear a friendship bracelet in some texas dive
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

get in price is like $8k it looks like. feel like the market has been soft for SB tickets (under $2k) but vegas + niners + taylor = yikes

QB Eagles

Both losses today were exceptionally brutal. Kinda glad the Birds surrendered in November.

ice grillin you

both losses today combined dont equal the eagles collapse

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 29, 2024, 01:19:46 AMboth losses today combined dont equal the eagles collapse

Hate to break it to you but the eagles werent very good all year. It wasn't so much a collapse as it was a course correction.

ice grillin you

10-1 with a win total o/u of 11.5 and it went under

that is not only a collapse its an epic collapse...its not quite the 64 phils but its damn close

MDS

both things are true, they collapsed and epically and historically so but then again they were never that good to begin with

its not as bad as blowing a 17 point halftime lead in like 3 seconds and losing because your meathead coach hates field goals

SD

You thought the birds were a legit 10-1 team who could win the Super Bowl? Color me shocked. Most everyone I know knew they were only winning with smoke and mirrors. The only question was when would it show in terms of losses. There was some hope that they kept on winning they'd course correct but that never happened.

ice grillin you

Hurts stinks so no i didnt think they were a legit 10-1 but that doesnt change the fact that they were outscored 94-50 by the cardinals giants and bucs the last three weeks

thats a titanic collapse on its own and that doesnt even count the other three losses 

General_Failure

Mahomes' dad got popped for his third DUI.

The man. The myth. The legend.