The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

last 2 games were super entertaining even though they were never going to win

they cant win in the playoffs with this roster....you cant close out playoff games with toby or seth...but theyre more fun to watch at least without that funhole ben around
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

would have been nice to get at least one win but probably the most fun two game losing streak that I can ever remember.

drummond is a beast at what he does best, but going to have the same problems as Dwight when it comes to playoffs, he can not step outside the paint to guard anyone. 

I know it's cliche but I do think this stretch of heavy minutes will help the bench guys down the road this year.  shtein even Bassey had a nice block on Giannis that had to feel good.

SD

They need a pg but Maxey's fun to watch

This farging icehole
https://twitter.com/DerekBodnerNBA/status/1458962864014872585?

General_Failure

He knows he's allowed to retire for his own health, right? Surely if this is causing such distress, it would be in his best interests to step away.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Quote"Either you help Ben, or come out and say he's lying. Which one is it?"

They pretty much have said that he's lying, they are just being too classy to put it that way.

Also he is lying.

PhillyPhreak54

What a clown. Both him and Rich Paul can farg off.

He's a liar and they're both exploiting the mental health thing for their benefit

SD

Imagine paying an employee $40 million a year, they tell you they can't work due to mental health issues, you ask them to keep you in the loop with their doctors and they play victim and make you the bad guy. Morey just needs to take his best offer at this point. farg Ben they're never winning shtein with him anyway.

phattymatty

pretty crazy that your second best player comes back and it ruins the whole pace of what they've been doing the last few games.  they probably lose anyway but man Tobias puts up the most empty stats ever.  seems like a great locker room guy but but that contract seems worse and worse every day.

Geowhizzer

I see that Grant Riller is on the injury report due to a knee injury.

I have just one question.

Who's Grant Riller?

Geowhizzer

Apparently they really miss... Grant Riller.

phattymatty

what a difference a week makes.  I wouldn't be surprised if jojo never recovers.

also Tobi's haircut is terrible.

PhillyPhreak54

Bedtime.

And I hate Utahs court and colors.

phattymatty

Geowhizzer

I tried looking at the Fanatics site for a city edition jersey for my son.

The only one available right now is... yep, #25.

phattymatty

Quote from: Geowhizzer on November 20, 2021, 10:21:22 PM
I tried looking at the Fanatics site for a city edition jersey for my son.

The only one available right now is... yep, #25.

go to dhgate.com.  I just bought a few last week as gifts.  they have the entire team right now in the spectrum jerseys, even the scrubs.

they take like 3 weeks to come from china but I've prob bought a dozen over the years and only one was not perfect.  they're so good I still don't know if they're bootleg or stolen real ones.