Divisional Playoffs - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 19, 2024, 09:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Texans at Ravens (-9.5)
Packers at Niners (-9.5)
Bucs at Lions (-6)
Chiefs at Bills (-3)

In my perfect world both BAL and SF lose. Hopefully GB can stay hot and the Texans defense has a plan for Lamar.

MDS

j boy riding for his texans! love it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

cant recall a more boring set of games.  Chiefs bills seems interesting tho.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I like a lot of what Houston has. Will Anderson was one of my favorite college players to watch and I always liked Demeco.

Chiefs and Bills is interesting to see if crybaby Mahomes can win on the road in this spot. But tbh I'm sick of both of those teams.

MDS

theres a universe where the eagles dont collapse, they are the 1 facing dallas and its sf/det in the other

but instead its baker mayfield vs jared goff and 2 9.5 lines
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Would be shocking if a team other than SF comes out of the NFC. Felt that way long before the playoffs started. There's a gulf between them and anyone else. The rest of the NFC games were always going to be perfunctory.

Ravens are the class of the AFC but the situation is not the same.

Diomedes

I want Baltimore v. San Fran for the Super Bowl.  Leave flyover country to watch how they do it in civilized parts of the Republic.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

This time they'll just talk about how San Fran won because they didn't have that uppity thug who hates America at quarterback.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

In before little hitler points out my love for the AFC thug "qb."
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

In a perfect world SF gets got with Purdy playing the entire game so those whiny fargs can shut up.

MDS

Quote from: Diomedes on January 20, 2024, 09:23:38 AMIn before little hitler points out my love for the AFC thug "qb."

yikes

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 20, 2024, 02:35:32 PMIn a perfect world SF gets got with Purdy playing the entire game so those whiny fargs can shut up.

Not gonna lie, it would be funny if he got knocked out of the game in the first series too.

PhillyPhreak54

Yes that would be. The Niners fans would be apoplectic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

havas grabbing a coupla natty boh's and rooting on the Ravens