Week 5 - Panthers: T For Temple U

Started by MDS, October 03, 2021, 06:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

pretty good point there by olson that kelce is on silent while no other lineman seem to be

well oiled machine
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Kelce coked up today?  Deep breath big fella
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Give um the TD so we can turn this shtein show off.

Diomedes

Get ready for another field goal boys.

General_Failure

First and goal, Carolina has them right where they want them now.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

This is gonna be real fun until Hurts screws it up.

Don Ho

Mailata on Hawaiian time, he's still groggy although that was on Tua Jr.

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on October 10, 2021, 03:47:59 PM

You trying to tell us it'll be fourth and goal and he'll throw the ball away?

General_Failure

Quote from: Don Ho on October 10, 2021, 03:49:09 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on October 10, 2021, 03:47:59 PM

You trying to tell us it'll be fourth and goal and he'll throw the ball away?

Get this, he'll run right from a clean pocket to do it.

Don Ho

Total agree with Greg Olsen they're dumb farg should've taken a time out