Ex-Eagles In The NFL

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 03, 2017, 09:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

QuoteTHOUSAND OAKS, Calif. -- The Los Angeles Rams and DeSean Jackson have reached an apparent crossroads only seven games into the veteran receiver's time in Los Angeles.

Coach Sean McVay said Friday that the team has agreed to allow Jackson to look into trade options and that Jackson will not play Sunday against the Houston Texans at NRG Stadium.

"I think what it boils down to is opportunities that I think he's deserving of and the situation and some of the circumstances that surround him," McVay said.

In need of a deep-threat receiver, the Rams signed Jackson to a one-year, $4.5 million contract that included $2.75 million guaranteed, over the offseason. Jackson's decision to sign with the Rams reunited him with McVay, who was among Jackson's coaches with the Washington Football Team, and it also served as a homecoming for the Los Angeles native who expressed an eagerness to win a Super Bowl in his hometown.

But the 14-year pro and three-time Pro Bowl selection has been used sparingly in the offense through the Rams' 6-1 start, catching eight passes for 221 yards and a touchdown.

PhillyPhreak54

Surprising. I thought he'd do well there but with Woods and Kupp plus Jefferson and Higbee he's an afterthought.

Green Bay
Seattle
San Fran
Cleveland
Buffalo

Any of those could make sense

Diomedes

Never been the smartest guy has he.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Pimp cut.

Context: even as they put Tutu Atwell on IR.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

The Titans could use him. They need WR depth behind those other always injured guys, now that Henry is done and the dynamic of their offense has to change radically.

Diomedes

Oakland has to be in the mix as well.

SD

Bring him back home why not. Reagors hurt...it'll be fun watching him go 4 for 150 yards and 2 TDs for one game then missing the remainder of the season for a lower body injury.

Diomedes

God, no.  Enough.  He's being released from a playoff bound team with needs at WR. 

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on November 03, 2021, 07:34:58 AM
God, no.  Enough.  He's being released from a playoff bound team with needs at WR.

I was definitely being serious

Diomedes

You are a living breathing proof of Poe's Law.

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on November 03, 2021, 09:18:08 AM
You are a living breathing proof of Poe's Law.

Had to look that up but don't mind the label

General_Failure

I don't know, I'd like to see Hurts underthrow him by 20 yards.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Las Vegas is Pimp's new home

SD