Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTrotter Fan

If you are in to PC games...think twice before buying Battlefield 2.  There has been much trouble with the game somehow screwing up PC's and vid cards.  The game friend my vid card and it was brand new and damn near top of the line ATI Radeon.  I'm so pissed about that. 

Anyway...beware of BF2.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Diomedes

I hate people.  Hate them.  Really..give me a button that says "all humans dead now" and I'm pressing it with no regrets. You can't get the sex scene without downloading a patch, etc. etc.  There is no way a kid could "happen" upon the content in question.  Stupid parent.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

WEST is GOD

The hot coffee glitch.  :-D
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: Diomedes on July 27, 2005, 04:39:08 PM
Really..give me a button that says "all humans dead now" and I'm pressing it with no regrets.

you don't want to lose your boy Calvin Armstrong now, do you?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Dio = Stewie Griffin

Seriously, though.  I agree with you here.  The frivolous lawsuit iceholes are way up there on my list of people who need to die.  Well above many politicians, even.

MadMarchHare

They are, in fact, your politician (at least, he was  ;))
Anyone but Reid.

Diomedes

Quote from: Mad-Lad on July 27, 2005, 04:40:18 PMyou don't want to lose your boy Calvin Armstrong now, do you?

Even Calvin.  That fat basterd is shteinting every day, too.  Filling the world up with shtein.  Just like the rest of us.

Quote from: FFatPatt on July 27, 2005, 04:41:13 PM
Dio = Stewie Griffin

Who the farg is that?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Sorry, I don't watch TV.  Except for ESPN, ESPN news, ESPN classic, etc.  I do know who that is now--the funny one on Family Guy--but the name alone didn't trigger the reference.  I'll remember now.

Seabiscuit36

Im willing to bet this lady bought the game for PS2 or X Box not PC and the mod wouldnt apply to console games
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

I think you can enter a code to get the "action" on the console versions, too.

Diomedes

Quote from: FFatPatt on July 27, 2005, 04:56:07 PM
I think you can enter a code to get the "action" on the console versions, too.

Not looking to pick a fight again, because I'm bored of wiping my ass with your dignity, but I think you're wrong on this count.  You need a patch, if I recall.

Anyone wanna enlighten us?