Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

Yeah... I've always like the series.  So when I heard about it coming out on PS2 I was waiting on it.  The reviews make me want it even more.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Zanshin

Quote from: mussa on November 09, 2005, 11:01:53 AM
being married with kids don't help zanex...

Are you kidding, nothing buys loads of free time like having a wife and kids.  It's the key to life of leisure.

hbionic

Quote from: General_Failure on November 09, 2005, 01:24:53 PM
Last night I realized that the folks at Valve had waaaay too much time to work on Half Life 2.

That's a good thing...right?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

Quote from: hbionic on November 09, 2005, 04:58:48 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on November 09, 2005, 01:24:53 PM
Last night I realized that the folks at Valve had waaaay too much time to work on Half Life 2.

That's a good thing...right?

Purple. Underwear.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

When you buy Blitz: The League, you get an 8x11 1/2 white cardboard envelope.  Inside, it has a calendar with glossy photos of the women used as models for the cheerleaders in the game, oiled up in very skimpy bathing suits.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

Quote from: Zanshin on November 09, 2005, 04:16:50 PM
Quote from: mussa on November 09, 2005, 11:01:53 AM
being married with kids don't help zanex...

Are you kidding, nothing buys loads of free time like having a wife and kids.  It's the key to life of leisure.

:-D
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

Anyone bought Civ IV yet?  What do you think?

No, I have not read all 18 pages of this thread.  Sorry if I'm repeating some stupid shtein you all said earlier.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

alright this stupid font be to small to read thing is getting old...real old
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

hbionic

Quote from: mussa on November 11, 2005, 01:09:04 AM

:yay
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD_Eagle5

If you can read this you don't need glasses

;D

Feva

Quote from: SD_Eagle on November 11, 2005, 02:33:59 AM

If you can read this you don't need glasses

;D
20/20, baby...  8)
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

So is the moronic "fixed" gimmick, but you don't see me bitching like a little girl about that, do you?  Suck it up, woman.  Or, don't farging read it.  Woman.

mussa

whatever...u and teh gheys can have your secret code.  MANWOMAN!

Diomedes

Quote from: mussa on November 11, 2005, 09:46:01 AM
whatever...u and teh gheys can have your secret code. MANWOMAN!

So do you have anything to say about Civ IV, or not?  Woman.

MURP

Quote from: Diomedes on November 11, 2005, 09:02:17 AM
So is the moronic "fixed" gimmick, but you don't see me bitching like a little girl about that, do you? Suck it up, woman. Or, don't farging read it. Woman.

Quote from: Diomedes on August 25, 2005, 10:39:48 AM
This may come as a news flash to PG and Team Patterson, but the "fixed" gimmick shtein the bed awhile ago. It's played out, not funny, farging annoying.

Knock it off.

Come up with a new stupid cliche, fools.

:sly