Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

someone posted a video of it online.  it's not nearly as bad as they make it sound.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on July 27, 2005, 05:01:38 PM
Not looking to pick a fight again, because I'm bored of wiping my ass with your dignity

The first part of this comment is obviously a lie when paired with the second.

Regardless, I'm unsure.  Just wanted to throw the comment out there and make someone else look it up.

Diomedes

Quote from: FFatPatt on July 27, 2005, 05:21:29 PMThe first part of this comment is obviously a lie when paired with the second.

No dude, it's obviously tongue-in-cheek.  You're just too stupid to pick up on it.  We just got done with a pissy spat in another thread: I'm making fun of it.  Ha ha, you know...

You can't just hit up, up, right, down...you need a patch.  I'm right.  Look it up yourself.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Fine, I'll concede.  The Lippenzotters ARE from Spain, not Portugal.

Wingspan

while not easy. GTA can me modded for both the playstation (you need a save editor) and xbox

some info here

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto:_San_Andreas/Appendices/Game_Mods
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

General_Failure

I need a save editor to get beyond learning to fly. I'm stuck there.

The man. The myth. The legend.

RomeyRome

I don't know if anyone has played it, but there is a Xbox version of Tron.  It's pretty mediocre at best in terms of graphics, but the gameplay isn't bad.  You get to play the "light cycles", where you race around and turn on a dime like the movie.  Wouldn't buy it, but it's pretty fun for those who remember/liked the movie back in the day.

Diomedes

So in other words it pretty much sucks, your post is worthless, and no one is surprised.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

so whens the offical release date of madden?
I got out 05 last night and rocked a game.  Im trying to get back into madden shape. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MURP

Wingspan

I don't know if anyone has played it, but there is a new game called Pac-man.  It's pretty mediocre at best in terms of graphics, but the gameplay isn't bad.  You get to eat the "power-pellets", where you then race around and turn on a dime eat blue ghosts.  Wouldn't buy it, but it's pretty fun for those who don't realize that it is now the year 2005.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Seabiscuit36

Its 8/9 as murp said..i got the robot call from Gamestop lastnight
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MURP

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on July 28, 2005, 01:51:37 PM
Its 8/9 as murp said..i got the robot call from Gamestop lastnight

was it a Shebot?

Mad-Lad

Does anyone know if they're actually going to have the correct contracts in "Franchise mode"?  I"m curious because I hate having to negotiate with slimeball agents when it comes to guys who are signed in reality.  It seems to always be Tra Thomas and McNabb who have short contracts.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen