Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Get a puke bucket ready before you watch this. Horrible job by the receivers and by the coaching staff.

https://twitter.com/danorlovsky7/status/1199055984938934273 21

ice grillin you

the first two are legit the last one is all on wentz
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I don't want any of the following players on the team next year

Peters  (obligatory apology because he's JP but it's time)
Sproles (great career, good luck)
Agholor (go be great for the Pats, bye)
DeSean (go be injured for someone else bye)
Hollins (go play special teams for someone else bye)
Jones (had this dude been healthy at the draft, he still would have been an NFL bust.  Time to move on)
JJAW (seen enough, cut losses, get others in here, they might not suck)
Gerry (seen enough, make room for others)

bunch of others not worth mentioning because I have to look them up to remember they exist

I know they'll probably keep a few of those because they're so much smarter than me.   

Who are the most likely to go?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

with their cap situation they cant afford to get rid of special team back up types on rookie deals

too much was invested in sydney jones to lose him at age 24 and not making real money...hes gotta play out his deal

General_Failure

The cap is less important now than it's ever been. The Colts and Dolphins are both going into 2020 with a hundred million dollars in cap space. The Eagles are neither a team on the rise where players might take less money to play for a ring, or a team that can overspend. If they don't start hitting big on draft picks they're farged.

Peters and Sproles are off the books for next season, unless they do something stupid like bring them back to play ten more games. They can't afford to cut Jackson or Jeffery. Agholor's contract and career are up at the end of this season.

McLeod, Darby, and Mills all have their contracts up. Jernigan, too.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 25, 2019, 05:08:55 PM
the first two are legit the last one is all on wentz

Wentz gets no free pass for yesterday at all but even the last one shades more to the receiver.

Complacency after the SB in promoting that dope Groh and not having great position coaches at WR and QB.

45 passes thrown and 41(!) were 15yds or less. That's criminal level stupidity by Doug.

ice grillin you

I mean someone could easily put together film of Wentz missing wide open guys too

they all suck

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

JJAW will be back for sure just because he's a cheap 2nd round WR on a team with no WRs. Spend the first 8 months of the year learning how to play NFL football, kid.

Don Ho

Quote from: Diomedes on November 25, 2019, 05:12:48 PM
I don't want any of the following players on the team next year

Jones (had this dude been healthy at the draft, he still would have been an NFL bust.  Time to move on)

Totally agree on Jones IV.  He's just not very good, torn achilles or not.  He couldn't beat out Scandrick or Craig James. 

B U S T
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

No coincidence the Eagles d is playing much better now that they're healthy

Injuries happen, the Eagles problem is one position gets completely depleted too often. They lost their starter Malik Jackson...ok there's still Jernigan, then he goes down for 2 months, ok there's Ridgeway now he's down too. At cb, ok your best cb (Mills) is out but there's still Darby/Maddox/Jones/Douglas and Leblanc hopefully coming back. Then Darby and Maddox get injured, Jones stinks and is never healthy anyway...so now their top cb is Douglas and Jones and whatever else they can throw out there.

Same thing happened with their wrs. Jackson went down, ok there's still Jeffery/Agholor/lets see what this JJAW kid can do...Mack is a STer. Then that position gets completely depleted. Same happened with their o-line Sunday. There's injuries but not so often do single positions get completely depleted.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

I could stand to see a little less decent and a little more great.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes