Super Bowl LII - Patriots: The Eagles Won The God Damn Super Bowl

Started by MDS, January 22, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Only through part 1, the awesome thing is the play calls. Pederson is calling shtein that didn't work for the Pats...Amadola miss on a wheel route is a big play for Clements...Tom Brady missing a easy catch is a Nick Foles TD. Later in the game, and I look forward to seeing in part two or three, is Patriots ran a semi-successful end around that the Eagles later did better.

E-A-G-L-E-S

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

That's farging awesome too and the NFL needs to include it in the deluxe package they're pimping

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Lol just saw this on Wisniewski's twitter....He's a zealot but at least he has a sense of humor about it

https://twitter.com/stefenwiz61/status/960382489247264778
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Rewatching the game again.

For the record, Danny Amendola totally fumbled in-bounds before the whistle on the last Patriots scoring drive.

Tomahawk

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on February 08, 2018, 10:21:18 PM

For the record, Danny Amendola totally fumbled in-bounds before the whistle on the last Patriots scoring drive.

I lost my shtein bc they never showed a replay. They went right to Collinsworth blowing Harrison doing nothing

I'm watching the NFLN coverage now. I DVRd it and ESPN2

Kelce is a farging legend

phattymatty

I have no idea how I actually made my train home this morning but yesterday was the most amazing disPlay of humans I've ever seen. Yeah I saw a few people way too drunk at 9am but what a farging day.

phattymatty

Also Jason Kelce is a god damn legend. Epic performance yesterday.

Diomedes

Quote from: QB Eagles on February 08, 2018, 10:21:18 PM

His entire body is held up fighting against the strip and falls only once the ball comes out...it was a fumble.  No question.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

There's an old saying...

fool me once, shame on you;

fool me twice, shame on me. 

PS: farg Tom Brady. 

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome