Super Bowl LII - Patriots: The Eagles Won The God Damn Super Bowl

Started by MDS, January 22, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Don Ho

Watched the game again last night.  When you all watch it again there are three things that made me go "WTF?"

1.  Elliot's so called missed XP looked like it was good
2.  Amendola's fumble on that play down the sideline when Darby stripped it and they said the play was dead but damn it was close
3.  Blatant 100% PI on Van Noy on the last 2 pt. attempt.  Clearly shoved Clement before the ball arrived.  the ass licker Collinsworth saw it but of course he gave his "well, maybe, sort of, kind of" response.

it's over, birds one fair and square but these were some bad calls and non calls
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Quote from: Don Ho on February 05, 2018, 02:45:14 PM
Watched the game again last night.  When you all watch it again there are three things that made me go "WTF?"

It's on NFLN right now. I dvr'd it last night but this one cuts out all the commercials and nonsense

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

We can all agree that no matter what bullshtein soundbites surface, that McNabb died a little last night, right?

SD

The champs have landed. Ton of Eagles fans there. All the players are walking with their cell phones out. The whole team walked over to the fence to greet the fans...Jeff/Doug/Howie/Blount passing the trophy around and holding it up. This is amazing

Zanshin

It's a very likable team. I mean, Super Bowl winners are inherently likable, but they're a pretty easy bunch to root for, bible talk aside.