Wild Card - Bucs: Season Ender?

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 07, 2024, 09:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on January 13, 2024, 09:26:15 AMThere's definitely got to be some coaching changes, but it doesn't have to be Sirianni. It didn't have to be Doug either until he refused to stop making bad hires.

True. His love for Press Taylor will be his downfall

General_Failure

Let's be honest, he probably should have been fired after Matt Patricia's name was first brought up, never mind actually hiring him.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

geriatric o line
best skill guy out, 2nd best injured
mediocre qb hurt
secondary featuring madden cpu name generated players
nonexistent linebackers
an enormous coaching disadvantage

other than that, lookin good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

^Basically 2023 in a nutshell^

My neighbor tried to argue the Eagles were looking good at 10-1.  When I went down the 11 games and told him they looked good in three games - Bucs, Rams, Dophins.  The rest were ugly and lucky.  10-1 was nice but they were playing like a 5-6 team.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I was indifferent at 10-1.  There was no way they were that good then.  But they're not as bad as a 1-5 team either.  Luck, injuries, incredibly zesty coaching and play-calling have all led to this.  Their defense has been an abomination all year too.  I still think they'll beat Tampa, but after that, it's curtains for this group. 

Diomedes

Quote from: Rome on January 14, 2024, 09:30:16 AMBut they're not as bad as a 1-5 team either.  Luck, injuries, incredibly zesty coaching and play-calling have all led to this.

PLUS:  Two of those losses were against straight-up better teams, and another was in a meaningless contest....

I am not confident they win tomorrow, at all.  I hope they do, but I see two teams running in opposite directions. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on January 14, 2024, 09:36:23 AMI am not confident they win tomorrow, at all.  I hope they do, but I see two teams running in opposite directions. 

I see them running in the same direction. Bucs have been dogshtein the last two games. Were lucky to beat the lowly Panthers, in a game they needed to make the playoffs.

Diomedes

If you widen the lens a few games more however, that team is pulling together and the Eagles are pulling apart.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

the sad part is they lucked into a super favorable draw that would put even a competent team in the conference title game...the eagles unfortunately are not only not competent but are straight up atrocious 
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Gonna be a rainy slop fest tonight it sounds like

ice grillin you

Hurts is playing so that guarantees slop  but its only forecast for occasional showers...nothing crazy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

pregame activity trying to figure out where hurt ranks in the league
def better than hurts: dak, love, purdy, stafford, kyler, allen, dr. rodgers, lamar, burrow, stroud, mahomes, herbert
slightly better than hurts: goff, cuzzo, fields, trevor
about the same as hurts: baker, geno, tua, russ
worse than hurts: all the falcons qbs, danny dimes, sam howell, bryce young, carr, all the patriots qbs, all the steelers qbs, all the browns qbs, all the titans qbs, all the raiders qbs
more valuable than hurts: richardson, caleb williams, maye

bottom half of the league

PhillyPhreak54

lol at listing dudes not even in the league yet

Gtfo