The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

holy shtein i am crying...that was hysterical

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

hbionic

Seabiscuit, that rockbottom video was great.  :-D
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: hbionic on February 25, 2014, 06:12:31 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on February 25, 2014, 08:48:12 AM
http://vidmax.com/video/68045-VIDMAX-EXCLUSIVE-You-Will-Get-Uncomfortable-Watching-This-Insane-Bridge-Climb-In-Kiev

Kids these days....amirite?
how or why he would trust a 50 year old soviet designed bridge i have no clue.  It looked like they had pieces of tin as road patch.  All in all, that thing made me pucker up. 

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Susquehanna Birder

Seabiscuit36

http://www.flexyourrights.org/faqs/my-rights-at-checkpoints/

Love this stuff.  I saw a chart a while back as to what you should say, vs not offer up.  While I look for that, here's another one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-WMn_zHCVo

SunMo

i get that cops are dicks and bullies but really let's be honest, these rights people are just trying to cause a problem.  if that kid in the DUI video had put down his window like he was politely asked none of the rest of the shtein would have happened.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

Eh, I don't care.  Checkpoints in general are terrible statistically, but go figure cops aren't good with #'s. 

Susquehanna Birder

Yeah, these "rights people" should just shut up and take it like the rest of us sheeple.

Irritating perhaps, but somebody needs to show that our rights are on a slippery slope.

SunMo

They aren't proving shtein...they are out to be a pain in the ass.  I mean, that's fine and great for them and it's a free country, but they need to stop being shocked when they get the reaction they are going for from the cops
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.