farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Bengals 27th different NFL team to make a conference championship game since the Cowboys last made it to one.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

26th, no? Think Washington, Cleveland, Detroit, and Miami would be the other ones with a longer drought. And Houston has never made it but hasn't been around the whole time.

Diomedes

I didn't count them up myself, just parroting some shtein I saw online. 

I know nothing.  I'm just sitting here looking at pretty colors.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

First road playoff win in the history of the franchise.   That's insane.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Might as well make her the new GM.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

No way Dallas would have traded him to us but that's a good deal for the Browns

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
Cowboys are finalizing a trade to send WR Amari Cooper and a sixth-round pick to the Cleveland Browns for a 2022 fifth-round pick and a sixth-round pick, per league sources.

ice grillin you

basically like signing him in free agency but you have to give up a 5th rounder as compensation
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Eagaholic

I know Nasa will never divulge receiving transmissions from the far end of our galaxy which state: FARG DALLAS NOW AND FOREVER, AS HAS BEEN WRITTEN FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE GALACTIC AGE!. But one day that shtein's really going to down. Unless it already has been for like 25+ years.

Eagaholic

nm

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 12, 2022, 03:10:00 PM
And eat that contract

Not sure if you are aware but big contracts are handed out in free agency
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

No I wasn't. Thanks for clearing that up for me, Mr Roseman.

Diomedes

Eagaholic

Quote from: Eagaholic on March 13, 2022, 01:53:08 AM
I know Nasa will never divulge receiving transmissions from the far end of our galaxy which state: FARG DALLAS NOW AND FOREVER, AS HAS BEEN WRITTEN FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE GALACTIC AGE!. But one day that shtein's really going to down. Unless it already has been for like 25+ years.