2008-09 Championship Round

Started by BigEd76, January 11, 2009, 07:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

How about we make sure the Eagles actually get to the Super Bowl?  Then we can wax poetic about who we'd rather they play.

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 11, 2009, 08:24:47 PM
How about we make sure the Eagles actually get to the Super Bowl?  Then we can wax poetic about who we'd rather they play.

they are in the superbowl...thats not even a question
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

FF's right. We should all draw straws to see which player we're going to control with our minds to make sure the Eagles beat Arizona.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: General_Failure on January 11, 2009, 08:34:19 PM
FF's right. We should all draw straws to see which player we're going to control with our minds to make sure the Eagles beat Arizona.

You want DeSean Jackson, right?

General_Failure

Screw that, I call Brenda Warner. Bitch gonna clap and looky crazy like crazy!

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

I'll be pulling for the Ravens. I don't need to be hearing shtein for years from people in this Rust Belt town if the Steelers beat the Eagles in the SB.

Munson

An Eagles/Ravens Super Bowl would make my state melt. Home team vs. Delaware boy.

I'd like the Eagles chances more against the Steelers anyway.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

you need to die and/or get aborted
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

It's a shame I wasn't a jew living in 1940's Germany.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 11, 2009, 07:55:57 PM
i agree with easy...steelers defense is better than the ravens...especially with the raven corners....plus if the steelers make the sb the stadium will be 75% black n gold....its not a no brainer but give me the ravens if i had to choose

I say it would be 60/40 Eagles fans. Those losers up in Pitt have no desire to travel. They don't even know towns exist outside their little cozy factory haven they got going on there.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

rjs246

Quote from: King Cole on January 12, 2009, 02:35:11 AM
i agree with easy...steelers defense is better than the ravens...especially with the raven corners....plus if the steelers make the sb the stadium will be 75% black n gold....its not a no brainer but give me the ravens if i had to choose

I say it would be 60/40 Eagles fans. Those losers up in Pitt have no desire to travel. They don't even know towns exist outside their little cozy factory haven they got going on there.

This is the most incorrect thing I've read all night. Steelers fans don't travel. Wow.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on January 12, 2009, 04:14:38 AM

This is the most incorrect thing I've read all night. Steelers fans don't travel. Wow.

The ones in Pittsburgh might not travel, but there are plenty of those fargers all over the country anyway.

Feva

I don't know if I've ever heard anything dumber before in my life.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews