2020 Playoff Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 03, 2021, 09:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

that series of downs gave me doug flashbacks...3 dumb plays then a dumb decision based off the dumb plays
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Mecole Hardman.

Just gtfo

Bum

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Matt LaFleur is stacking them for sure. Or as GF points out Rodgers in Champ games.

Imagine if BUF wins this. They feel they've rid themselves of Brady and then have to face him

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

josh allen playing like his favorite president was just evicted from public housing

PhillyPhreak54

Lol

And McDermott kicking there was dumb

That'll help a lot when KC jams another up their ass to make it 28-12

MDS

why are these coaches scared now

bills aint winning this game with 3's

General_Failure

The Bills would rather not be in the Super Bowl than lose to Tom Brady.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Kicking FGs again gets McDermott nothing but a bigger deficit.

KC back to back SB champs

PhillyPhreak54

Sure glad Jeff and Howie bypassed Bieniemy for Nick Sirianni

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 24, 2021, 09:08:56 PM

Imagine Bieniemy on the sidelines yelling at Wentz because he can't throw a no look pass. Or any kind of pass, for that matter.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on January 24, 2021, 09:13:44 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 24, 2021, 09:08:56 PM

Imagine Bieniemy on the sidelines yelling at Wentz because he can't throw a no look pass. Or any kind of pass, for that matter.

Carson wouldn't be here with Eric B. He would've taken his MAGA hats and left.

MDS

josh allen reverting very quickly back to the 2018 version of himself, the one where he wouldve called diggs a coon

PhillyPhreak54

SB opening line is KC -3.5 o/u 57