The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The last page of the thread now breaks the old :CF record for number of times inundate is used. The old record was 0, I think.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Seabiscuit36

The scary part is he's already bred, i hope measles and cholera attack
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

reese125

Quote from: SunMo on July 02, 2008, 10:54:48 AM
2nd time in 6 months when i'm getting inundated with the same link....

that is so easy to understand it's laughable how dumb reese is

you're right Mo...I am a complete idiot. I tell you what...let me take you on a tour of what i do during the day and compare that  to what you do and lets see who the idiot is.

Haha....its amazing because if I ever saw you or any of the other schmucks on the street, you would be singing a different tune

rjs246

Haha. Now he's reverted to the old, "You'd be scared of me and intimidated by my job if you saw me in real life!" schtick now that he's getting pummeled in his internet life. So special.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

But how much more money does he make than everyone on here?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

reese125

Quote from: rjs246 on July 02, 2008, 11:32:11 AM
Haha. Now he's reverted to the old, "You'd be scared of me and intimidated by my job if you saw me in real life!" schtick now that he's getting pummeled in his internet life. So special.

Hey, we cant all be sitting at home thinking about killing ourselves every day stud. We leave that up to you

lol...internet life...bwhahahaha. My god RJ, seriously...roll your chair back, lean over and read that again. The fact that YOU have one of these justifies my first comment. Holy shtein.

SunMo

Quote from: reese125 on July 02, 2008, 11:29:37 AM
you're right Mo...I am a complete idiot. I tell you what...let me take you on a tour of what i do during the day and compare that  to what you do and lets see who the idiot is.

Haha....its amazing because if I ever saw you or any of the other schmucks on the street, you would be singing a different tune

well, considering you don't even have a basic grasp on the english language, i'm sure you have a real high powered job, right chief?  you probably get to drive the trash truck, you're not one of those slugs who has to ride on the back and dump the cans...no sireee, you's important!
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

reese125

yeah thats. I tell you what..when your not on concretefield.com for 21 hours waiting to make more aids jokes to the newcomers, step away from your computer...open the door...and take a nice breath of fresh air and you'll see there is life outside of your trailer plark. I swear there is John

rjs246

Quote from: reese125 on July 02, 2008, 11:50:28 AM

Hey, we cant all be sitting at home thinking about killing ourselves every day stud. We leave that up to you

lol...internet life...bwhahahaha. My god RJ, seriously...roll your chair back, lean over and read that again. The fact that YOU have one of these justifies my first comment. Holy shtein.

Keep typing smart stuff. Your inability to comprehend the point of what people are saying here is remarkable, in an incredibly boring and sad sort of way.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on July 02, 2008, 09:06:57 AM
Douchiest Phone message in History

I was told this has been around a while when I forwarded it to a few friends via email this week.  Most notably, paco responded as such: "I'm not going to open that and assume it's Dmitri calling Olga."

Some people have already found everything awesome on the internet, apparently.  That said, Dmitri is my hero, and BAC should hire him to give motivational speeches after the CFC acquisition goes through.

reese125

Quote from: rjs246 on July 02, 2008, 11:59:06 AM
Quote from: reese125 on July 02, 2008, 11:50:28 AM

Keep typing smart stuff. Your inability to comprehend the point of what people are saying here is remarkable, in an incredibly boring and sad sort of way.

Yeah I know. Your inability to grasp what the world is about and preaching it to an internet board is sad in itself. Wear your concretefield.com t-shirt proud tough guy

rjs246

Wow. Great point. I'm so ashamed.

I have an idea, I'll have a conversation on a message board and when people start identifying me as an idiot I'll change the subject and tell everyone how smart I am in real life and how scared of me they should be. That will definitely cover up the fact that I can't form complete sentences or express an intelligent thought. Definitely.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: reese125 on July 02, 2008, 12:07:36 PM
Wear your concretefield.com t-shirt proud tough guy

You don't have to feel left out, reese.  Go ahead and buy yourself one.

By the way, this conversation you ladies are having reminds me of a new commercial they're airing down here.  "If you wouldn't say it in person, why would you say it online?  Think before you post."

Some people seem to have issues grasping the basic concept of this whole "thinking" step.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee