The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

methdeez

Idiot. Fruit is meant to be eaten by animals. The tree wants you to eat fruit, leave and then poop out all the 'lil seeds somewhre else. The more attractive fruit is, the more new trees grow of the variety, add in 300 million years of selective evolution and + whoila!

Or Jesus loves everyone, unless you don't join his little club and then he will punish you forever and ever and ever!

MDS

Good clips today, fargers. About time.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Phanatic

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Hahahaha.  farg the Canes.

BigEd76

NGM

Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Phanatic

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!