farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

The company you keep is a choice you make. You don't get to choose your parents. Asking someone if their mom is / was a whore is stupid and wrong, but whatever.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

charlie

I would greatly appreciate you changing your mind on this issue.

ice grillin you

beane spewing ignorance....not a chance...so it really must be charlie
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

I don't get it. Why ask a question like that? Just for a reaction? My reaction would have been, sorry, interview over. I wonder, did Parcells know what kind of questions were to be asked? Seriously, I'd sit a year out and play with another team. Wouldn't want to play for an organization that has people like that in their human resource dept.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PoopyfaceMcGee

Um, he wasn't drafted by Miami.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: shorebird on April 28, 2010, 05:03:27 PM
I don't get it. Why ask a question like that? Just for a reaction?

most likely. 

put yourself in the shoes of an nfl team and you're interviewing a person who you could potentially select in the draft and will pay them millions of dollars and this particular player has the following going on:

1.  character issues/baggage in college. 
2.  mother served time in prison for drug trafficking.
3.  doesn't come from a very stable family, even by poor black folk standards. 

if someone is thinking about paying this guy millions of dollars then i can certainly understand asking questions during the interview simply to see his reaction.  because in today's nfl, especially being on the tail end of another roftlesburger incident, teams are putting more and more emphasis on character and how they conduct themselves off the field and how they respond to would be hecklers, either in the stands or just out and about. 

in the internet world, information is just a few mouse clicks away so it wouldn't take much for some idiot football fan to find out dez bryant's family history.  then they see him at a resturant or something and start bringing that stuff up.  will he ignore the heckler or get pissed off and smack him up a little bit?  because if it's the latter, then you can plan on getting hit with a mutligame suspension. 

i'm not defending the actual question itself because i do think it was a bit out of bounds, but i do understand the motives behind it. 

ice grillin you

you understand the motives of asking a 21 year old kid if his mother was a prostitute 15-20 years ago...what could even be near a motive for that

if there was some sort of evidence that dez bryant was a whore semi recently i could understand asking that

even if she was a prostititue 15 years ago...and there is zero evidence that she was...why would you ask the poor kid if she was currently a prosititute...there is absolutely no reason for that...it sounds like to me the guy is some holier than thou type that has a hatred of her because she was on and sold drugs and had three kids at a super young age

PoopyfaceMcGee

Well, we know what kind of trash talk will be said across the line of scrimmage from him.

ice grillin you

i guess he was so pissed he wanted to embarrass the dolphins but i dont understand why he would make this public...why would you bring that on yourself and your family

anyway im assuming he did because we know the guy who asked the question didnt...but i suppose some other dolphin employee could have leaked it

PoopyfaceMcGee

If Bryant were a smarter guy and made a lot of good decisions, he would have gone off the board long before #24.

MDS

Your mother made a terrible decision when she decided not to abort you

God damn whitie, decisions my ass. Get off the carolina farm for once
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

General_Failure

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 28, 2010, 07:10:04 PM
Well, we know what kind of trash talk will be said across the line of scrimmage from him.

It won't be any worse than what Laveranues Cole had to hear.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

There's nothing worse than some two bit hillbilly waxing poetic on the young urban kids poor life decisions. Like he's the guy that knows what's what around the way.

Old people are the worst
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.