farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Quote from: paco on March 05, 2009, 06:44:50 PM
I bet Dave and company sure minded them driving up the site traffic.

it wouldn't explain why they pulled the poll

General_Failure

Everybody pulls the poll now and again.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Some more than others, E.W.

In other news, ESPNEWS has been showing the same two clips of Owens when reporting this news: one of Sean Considine trailing him by 5-6 steps and one of Brian Dawkins trailing him by 3-4.  Fun.

ice grillin you

did dave really pull the poll when it skewed TO?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

Don't tell me it would surprise you...
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

Quote from: EagleFeva on March 05, 2009, 09:39:05 PM
Don't tell me it would surprise you...

yes and no....it is dave and the eagles but still thats pretty damn blatant
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

They never should have put up that poll in the first place if they didn't want to see people click yes.

shorebird

Quote from: FastFreddie on March 05, 2009, 07:22:11 PM

In other news, ESPNEWS has been showing the same two clips of Owens when reporting this news: one of Sean Considine trailing him by 5-6 steps and one of Brian Dawkins trailing him by 3-4.  Fun.

They should show one of the many clips of the ball either going between his hands or bouncing off of them.

phattymatty

TO spotted in Nashville.

Tomahawk

Quote from: shorebird on March 06, 2009, 12:17:39 AM

They should show one of the many clips of the ball either going between his hands or bouncing off of them.

Hahaha - no kidding. I remember the 49ers/Packers playoff game when TO dropped pretty much every pass Steve Young threw him except the game winning TD he caught as he was getting hit by 3 defenders

SD_Eagle5

reese125

as horrendous as it is.. if ESPN keeps this TO record spinning for months on end, Id rather it be him than Brett Favre

General_Failure

Oh man, wouldn't it be so awesome if Favre came out of retirement again to play with TO on like the Lions or something?

Feva

Quote from: Tomahawk on March 06, 2009, 11:27:38 AM
Quote from: shorebird on March 06, 2009, 12:17:39 AM

Hahaha - no kidding. I remember the 49ers/Packers playoff game when TO dropped pretty much every pass Steve Young threw him except the game winning TD he caught as he was getting hit by 3 defenders

That catch is what allowed the Eagles to talk to Andy Reid at the last minute when they were set to hire Jim Haslett to replace Ray Rhodes.

See, that farging T.O. has been screwing us since 1998!
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

Sean Payton's comments on ESPN were pretty amusing when denying they had any interest. Basically said "yeah he's explosive, but he was 2nd in the NFL in drops and they all seemingly came in critical situations".