farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

General_Failure

Oh, and he's getting banned for trying to beat the filter. Say bye guys.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Feva

^^^^^

My hero.  Total man-crush in a total hetero-type way.  I think.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

I just remembered the Cowboys hired Wade Phillips as their coach    :-D :-D :-D
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

Quote from: General_Failure on August 02, 2007, 03:10:53 AM

I'll miss those crazy come-guzzling gutter sluts.   :'(

ThirdStreetMafia

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on August 02, 2007, 07:49:46 AM

Yeah, ESPN did a piece this morning about how many dallas players werent in camp. If you want to see anarchy at its finest watch what happens there this year. 100 bucks says TO is elsewhere again next year, cuz he's gonna run the show and any time JJ's not in control he ships the rising party out of town.

Magical_Retard

Quote from: ThirdStreetMafia on August 02, 2007, 12:52:09 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on August 02, 2007, 07:49:46 AM

Yeah, ESPN did a piece this morning about how many dallas players werent in camp. If you want to see anarchy at its finest watch what happens there this year. 100 bucks says TO is elsewhere again next year, cuz he's gonna run the show and any time JJ's not in control he ships the rising party out of town.

how many?
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

ThirdStreetMafia

Cant remember for sure what they said... but it was something like 7 i think... including OD and terry glenn

Seabiscuit36

It was TO, Glenn, Ellis, and 2 or 3 others.  Its way to early to start saying that Wade is losing control.  But it is funny to see TO start again this early. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ThirdStreetMafia

Im not sure its too early... you gotta look at the guy's track record and question whether he has ever had control.

Rome

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on August 02, 2007, 02:07:57 PM
It was TO, Glenn, Ellis, and 2 or 3 others.  Its way to early to start saying that Wade is losing control.  But it is funny to see TO start again this early. 

You know what would be funnier?  Watching T.O. being fed slowly into an industrial meat grinder.

ThirdStreetMafia

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on August 02, 2007, 03:19:40 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on August 02, 2007, 02:07:57 PM

You know what would be funnier?  Watching T.O. being fed slowly into an industrial meat grinder.

Please tell me where i can find tickets to that! I would say this season is his last chance to do anything in the nfl. I hope we finally get a shot at him this year... course that means he'll have to actually catch the damn ball

E-GIRLS SUCK

Quote from: General_Failure on August 02, 2007, 03:10:53 AM

HA HA HA HA HA ROTFLMMAO
The Eagles SUCK

ThirdStreetMafia

it will be a hell of a lot faster than your good ole southern boy... hey atleast you guys have an upgrade this year. Your coach wont need a fargin bra. Yeah andy might be big, but no man-boobs like tuna