farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76

SD_Eagle5

Didn't he go to an Ivy League school?

mcnabbmvp

"One thing in the NFL, it's not the team with the best players (that wins). It's the team that plays the best as a team." - Corey Simon,DT EAGLES

paco

I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Right.  As in... he molested something 3 minutes EARLIER.

General_Failure

And ready for another go.

The man. The myth. The legend.

The BIGSTUD

Cowboys want Norv Turner as head coach.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

TexasEagle

TRUCK RATHMAN

EJ72

It'll probably end up being Turner, Phillips or maybe Gary Gibbs. I don't think even Jerry's daft enough to hand the reins to Jason Garrett.

TRUCK RATHMAN

after dealing with moss and co last year, would turner really want to coach "the player" and deal with another screwball owner undermining him instrad of smokin the best herb in the world while drawin up x and o's wit no drama? ???

EJ72

It was stated on NFL Live that Dallas is looking to interview Buddy's son Rex for the HC spot. There have already been cries of "NOOOOOOO! Not a RYAN!" :-D