farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

phattymatty

TO was in the news today?  I must have missed it.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MadMarchHare

FWIW, here's my take.  If you're serious about killing yourself, you don't do it when someone else is watching you.  If you want attention, you take 35 painkillers when someone who'll call the paramedics is with you. 

As was pointed out on PFW, he risks getting cut without compensation if it's proven he did something which prevents him from playing.  Including some of his signing bonus.  If he was looking for attention, he sure as hell got it.  And that's what I think he wanted.

As to stomach pumping, he arrived at the hospital immediately after taking those pills.  Ipecac would suffice under those circumstances, as he probably wouldn't have had a chance to digest those pills.  At least in this respect, I know what I'm talking about.  The psychoanalysis is a best guess.
Anyone but Reid.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MadMarchHare on September 27, 2006, 06:36:27 PM
FWIW, here's my take.  If you're serious about killing yourself, you don't do it when someone else is watching you.  If you want attention, you take 35 painkillers when someone who'll call the paramedics is with you. 

As was pointed out on PFW, he risks getting cut without compensation if it's proven he did something which prevents him from playing.  Including some of his signing bonus.  If he was looking for attention, he sure as hell got it.  And that's what I think he wanted.

As to stomach pumping, he arrived at the hospital immediately after taking those pills.  Ipecac would suffice under those circumstances, as he probably wouldn't have had a chance to digest those pills. At least in this respect, I know what I'm talking about.  The psychoanalysis is a best guess.

This was stated numerous times by EMTs and doctors who called in on the radio stations today as well.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyGirl

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Quote from: mpmcgraw on September 27, 2006, 04:55:37 PM
Quote from: Bunkley78 on September 27, 2006, 04:45:09 PM
I personally don't think he tried to kill himself. 35 pills and he would almost 100% be dead by now. If not he wouldn't be in the condition to throw footballs around early the next day.

It wouldn't surprise me though if eventually he did try to kill himself. All of that self-loving act is just a cover up for his bottled up anger, hatred, and self-loathing attitude.
Really?  I would think he would be only 92% dead at this point.

He'd be "almost dead."

Feva

It's "mostly dead"... and you teach children!!!
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Geowhizzer

Quote from: EagleFeva on September 27, 2006, 07:39:50 PM
It's "mostly dead"... and you teach children!

And I can't stand that movie.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Got subjected to it one too many times in college.  That and the @@#**@#(*@#*@ Star Trek movies.

Damn nerds.