farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I will watch every Parcells PC this year. It'll be a joyous thing.

I would love to see Tuna tell TO to be his water bitch this year. every year he makes a plyer be his water boy.

PhillyGirl

Can Parcells call TO "she"?

That would be great. Thanks.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

Mispronounce his name, PLEASE mispronounce his motherfarging name!

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on March 21, 2006, 03:33:40 PM
Mispronounce his name, PLEASE mispronounce his motherfarging name!

That would be great.

And then have TO correct him and Bill kep calling him Terrrrrrel

EJ72

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 21, 2006, 03:19:54 PM
I will watch every Parcells PC this year. It'll be a joyous thing.

I would love to see Tuna tell TO to be his water bitch this year. every year he makes a plyer be his water boy.

That's just for the top drafted rookie. Newman in 03, Jones in 04, Ware last year.

It should be interesting. I just hope they do the smart thing(Yes, I know the smart thing would have been to not sign him.), draft a WR and release him after one year instead of hanging on, even if he behaves.

My biggest worry is of course, him reverting or continuing his form. The second biggest would be the putz getting injured and having no one else that could be a legitimate #1 guy.

Most of the Dallas area media hates Parcells because of the clamps he puts media access to players and coaches. When Campo was in charge, they had access to any and everyone, any time, anywhere. That changed with Parcells, so there will probably be plenty articles like this as time goes by.

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/sports/football/
http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/football/
http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/

Edit:

So, is the TO signing enough to merit a "Point and Laugh At the Cowboys" thread? ;)

PhillyGirl

QuoteSpeaking of which, the Cowboys reported that 1,500 Owens jerseys were sold online in a 48-hour period after the signing was announced.

Cowboys fans = WHORES
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyGirl on March 21, 2006, 03:57:23 PM
QuoteSpeaking of which, the Cowboys reported that 1,500 Owens jerseys were sold online in a 48-hour period after the signing was announced.

Cowboys fans = WHORES

I bought my Owens jersey within 48 hours of him being traded to the Eagles.

PhillyGirl

Owens never disrespected the Eagles and their fans before coming here.

He never shtein all over the team, fans, city, etc beforehand. Its completely different.

rjs246

You guys sure do love giving each other handjobs over this.

Almost all of you loved TO while he was here and now you're on the "TO sucks and will tear the Cowboys apart lolz!!1!" bandwagon.

Biters.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Wingspan

Please ban me, I have nothing to contribute.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyPhreak54

Hush. Go set something on fire.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I just think it's hilarious that you're all able to convince yourselves that T.O. won't make the Cowboys better in 2006.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on March 21, 2006, 04:01:18 PM
You guys sure do love giving each other handjobs over this.

Almost all of you loved TO while he was here and now you're on the "TO sucks and will tear the Cowboys apart lolz!!1!" bandwagon.

Biters.

Oh, lets see....how many more times do I need to say that I WAS PROVEN WRONG BY THAT PIECE OF shtein. And AS one of the biggest supporters of his until he proved me wrong, I have every reason to be pissed off.

ice grillin you

im like phreak...i just wanna see some classic parcell presser meltdowns
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Quote from: PhillyGirl on March 21, 2006, 04:04:03 PM
Oh, lets see....how many more times do I need to say that I WAS PROVEN WRONG BY THAT PIECE OF shtein. And AS one of the biggest supporters of his until he proved me wrong, I have every reason to be pissed off.

Biter.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.