farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I don't like to hear a woman called "a female."  Like you're talking about an animal, rather than a person.   Always makes me cock my head a little bit.  Hmm.  You talking about a monkey?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on February 10, 2023, 10:27:14 AM
I don't like to hear a woman called "a female."  Like you're talking about an animal, rather than a person.   Always makes me cock my head a little bit.  Hmm.  You talking about a monkey?

I don't like people who are prejudice

Wonder if the "female" will lose her job when it comes out Irvin did nothing

MDS

what an odd hill to die on
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on February 10, 2023, 12:36:13 PM
what an odd hill to die on

Butthurt over calling a female a "female" threw me for a loop too

Forget about a black man being let go from Super Bowl coverage over an accusation in public that was recorded. Thankfully this incident didn't allegedly take place in Mississippi in the 50's or there would be dire consequences.

Diomedes

My dog is a female.  My daughter is a girl.  When she's older, she'll be a woman.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on February 10, 2023, 01:41:33 PM
My dog is a female.  My daughter is a girl.  When she's older, she'll be a woman.

So when you take her to the doctors office do you cross out female and write "girl" instead?

Diomedes

That's not how language works.  In the context of a form, the question is, what sex is the patient.  In the context of speaking about a person the question is not what sex they are, so you refer to them as a person, either by name or by ...

I don't know why I bother.  You're troll game is strong on this point, and now you've got me again.  Congrats!

If you want to call your kid "a female," go on with your bad self.  I'll just think less of you if you say it in front of me, and feel sorry for her.

SD

Irvin's holding a press conference tomorrow for the hand shaking incident if any of his fans here want to tune in

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/03/07/michael-irvin-will-hold-a-press-conference-on-wednesday/amp/

SD

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/cowboys/2023/03/08/michael-irvin-offers-emotional-rebuke-of-accusations-likens-incident-to-civil-rights-era/?outputType=amp

QuoteFormer Cowboys wide receiver Michael Irvin held an emotional news conference Wednesday to address a Feb. 5 incident involving a female hotel staffer in Arizona, saying the entire situation "sickens" him and likening it to civil rights injustices.

"In this great country, this takes me back to a time where a white woman would accuse a Black man of something," Irvin said. "Then, they would take a bunch of guys that were above the law, run in a barn, put a rope around his foot and drag him through the mud. And hang him by the tree. Not a thought about what would happen, not investigation, not after repeated attempts of people trying to go and say, 'Hey, guys. Here is what really happened.'

Sickens me too Mike

General_Failure

Honestly, he shouldn't have dressed like that if he didn't want it to happen.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Here's the Marriott footage of Michael Irvin sexually assaulting that female employee...she walks up to him, they shake hands...converse for a few minutes...then she happily walks off. Her manager is in the background the entire time pissed off hands on hips watching the interaction. He's probably plowing her and is upset she's talking to a celebrity so she made that story up.

Great zapruder break down by Irvin's lawyer. They dismissed the previous lawsuit without prejudice and refiled adding 4 defendants. The female in the video should have criminal charges brought against her for false allegations. Just a reminder the man was removed from his hotel room in the middle of the night and taken off Super Bowl coverage over an allegation that happened in a public lobby and was on film.

Sad people persecuted a black man over allegations with no evidence. We still have a long way to go towards equality.

https://www.wfaa.com/amp/article/news/local/dallas-cowboys-michael-irvin-marriott-lawsuit-video-press-conference/287-ba52f9fe-5a70-4573-bf3a-8e017feb2130

SD

Traded a 5th for Stephon Gilmore

MDS

he asked if her if she wanted a black man inside of her...but i guess nowadays you cant even say that to a woman smh
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on March 14, 2023, 10:25:07 PM
he asked if her if she wanted a black man inside of her...but i guess nowadays you cant even say that to a woman smh

You heard that on audio or just believe what Carolyn says about Emmett? Please watch that video at no point does she gesture like he said anything offensive. Guilty people don't generally sue for $100 million and innocent defendants don't attempt to withhold video. They were in public, on video, with people around. He has witnesses that back his claim the Marriott has a Star struck female employee and a pouty manager she's probably plowing.