farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

he was loaded and likely made a pass at a woman who worked for the nfl/media or some sponsor. a man with a history of substance abuse and sex addiction would NEVER
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on February 08, 2023, 03:35:04 PM
he was loaded and likely made a pass at a woman who worked for the nfl/media or some sponsor. a man with a history of substance abuse and sex addiction would NEVER

Source?

MDS

he called a dallas radio station and said he was drinking...the video shows him talking to a woman....not hard to add 1 and "come up to my room for the pipe" together
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on February 08, 2023, 04:14:21 PM
he called a dallas radio station and said he was drinking...the video shows him talking to a woman....not hard to add 1 and "come up to my room for the pipe" together

I can't find the video

If drinking and talking to a women is enough to get you kicked off covering the superbowl we're all farged

Eagaholic

That lady should just consider herself lucky. Can you imagine if this happened at the front desk where there were some scissors lying around?

MDS

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on February 08, 2023, 04:19:14 PM
Quote from: MDS on February 08, 2023, 04:14:21 PM

I can't find the video

If drinking and talking to a women is enough to get you kicked off covering the superbowl we're all farged

the video wasnt released...mike described what was on it. and he didnt "talk" to a woman. he was sauced, said something gross and got sent home. keep your hyper sexual comments where they belong - on a stupid eagles message board

SD

Mike as in Irvin? He said it was a .45 second chat in the lobby and they shook hands.

MDS

i always take the word of alcoholic womanizers

SD

Quote from: MDS on February 08, 2023, 10:00:17 PM
i always take the word of alcoholic womanizers

Most men are alcoholic womanizers

"I spent 90% of my money on booze and women...the rest I wasted"

General_Failure

You're not making the point you think you are.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

"I talked to her for about 45 seconds
We shook hands. Then, I left. ... That's all I know".
- all he seems to know is that he did nothing wrong but remembers nothing else except exactly how long the conversation was.

"I don't recall that conversation
It was a friendly conversation"
- i dont remember the conversation even happening but i know it was friendly

"I don't recall that conversation
There was definitely nothing physical."
- DEFINITELY.  cant remember anything but i definitely know i didn't touch her

"It was a 45-second conversation in the lobby, a handshake and we left." - even tho i touched her when we shook hands.  oh i remember it was a very friendly shake tho

"Nobody was in my room." - what a weird thing to say when you weren't asked this
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Emmett Till says hi racist

SD

It's also great the nfl will pull Irvin for a conversation and an allegation but there's pictures of Jerry Jones groping women and he's still the head owner in the league

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2721817/amp/Married-Dallas-Cowboys-owner-Jerry-Jones-insists-photos-showing-strippers-five-years-ago-misrepresented-breaks-silence-scandal.html

MDS

we are all fervent supporters of jerry jones, yes

ice grillin you

I for one cant believe the nfl punished a loud black tv guy and not the most powerful billionaire white owner in the league
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous