farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

I mean, Romo winning a super bowl with the Eagles would be the most hilarious thing ever, but even if he wanted to play he's too fragile to be doing so.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: GeneralZOD on December 12, 2017, 06:22:08 PM
Got a question yall...

Dude around here screamin for Birdz to get Tony Romo, and I said it's bad idea (or course...)

Tryna talk some sense into him but let me know if I am mistaken...

Has there ever been any player in Eagles history that came directly from Dallas that made a positive impact?

I think every player that we got directly from them sucked ballz as an Eagle... let me know

Most notable former Cowboys I can remember are Chris Boniol, Kelvin Martin, Hershel Walker, and Demarco Murray.

Not sure if Martin and Walker count since they played elsewhere between Dallas and Philly. Regardless, 3 of the 4 were terrible and Walker was pretty good, but probably under utilized.   

Tomahawk

Murray wasn't terrible; just terribly mis-used.

MDS

TO was real good on the eagles and pretty good on the cowboys
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

He didn't work out and was terrible for the Eagles.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on December 12, 2017, 09:49:10 PM

I didn't know he played for Dallas before the Eagles.

QB Eagles

Rodney Peete came directly from the Cowboys too. In spite of my fond memories of that Lions beatdown, he sucked overall.

MDS

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 12, 2017, 09:50:12 PM

didnt he say both ways
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

There's no way of knowing.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on December 12, 2017, 09:59:30 PM

didnt he say both ways

No.

Has there ever been any player in Eagles history that came directly from Dallas that made a positive impact?

Tomahawk

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 12, 2017, 11:40:48 PM
Quote from: MDS on December 12, 2017, 09:59:30 PM

didnt he say both ways

No.

With all the digging you had to find that post, you're going to put dio out of work

Diomedes

Leave me out of this.  Get Kap.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN