Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

PoopyfaceMcGee

MURP

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 29, 2006, 10:22:23 PM
check this friggin idiot....i love it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I96wBlExJ9o

i was waiting for someone to punch him in the face.  It never happened.   :chair

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Geo ought to appreciate that clip.  Even if it's not real.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Interesting. I always assumed taking the phone and talking to the person on it by embrassing the original reciever was the best course of action.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

I've never had a kid talking on the phone in class.

Any problems I've had involve kids trying to sneak texting (especially kids in other classes).

Our policy is to take the phone and send it to the office.  First offense, kid gets it back at the end of the day.  Second offense, parent must pick up the phone.  Third offense - we keep until the last day of school.  Other than the actual taking of the phone (and I put a label on it with the students' name), I have nothing to do with the rest. 

Officially, middle school students aren't supposed to have phones at all, but most schools have a more reasonable approach since many parents want their kids to have them.  Basically (so Sarge can understand), it's "don't ask, don't show" - keep them turned off and put away during the day.  If we hear them or see them, we must take them.

methdeez

Quote from: EagleFeva on September 30, 2006, 09:46:27 PM

This kid >>> You
that was awesome. I need to rent that movie. Screw that, I need to write, direct and star in the sequel! Whos with me?

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

TRUCK RATHMAN