Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

remind me to never put you in charge of business....hey dont worry about paying us today, its fathers day. enjoy the day!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I went to a day WS game in 1883.  They lost because it was during the day.

Change my mind.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on June 19, 2022, 12:33:55 PM
I went to a day WS game in 1883.  They lost because it was during the day.

Change my mind.

the world series started in 1903...you were predicatbly a sloppy time traveling drunk who didnt know what year you were in
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on June 19, 2022, 12:14:55 PM
remind me to never put you in charge of business....hey dont worry about paying us today, its fathers day. enjoy the day!

There's 161 other games to make money on, dork.

Rome

I did see the Phils/O's.  They didn't lose because of the sunshine.  Belee dat.

PhillyPhreak54

Eflin shteins himself yet again

And the non prospect for the Nats who was lit last time is flawless today

MDS

i cant believe theyre going to lose a game...on fathers day

the disrespect

PhillyPhreak54

Call Havas and troll him. You guys can do it to each other

Maikel launched one. Ballgame

PhillyPhreak54

The picture on peacork sucks and is glitchy

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 19, 2022, 12:04:33 PM
Having any game on any streaming service on Father's Day is shortsighted as hell.

So basically on par with MLB.

At my buddy's beautiful day he has an outdoor deck/tv setup lots of people over and we have to listen to it on radio. I get Todd's point with steaming but on Father's Day is assanine.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm fine with streaming too. But today it's just stupid.

Kinda like the Phillies effort today.

Bottom of the Nats lineup is killing them.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on June 19, 2022, 02:45:29 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 18, 2022, 08:37:20 PM
The not hitting with bases loaded and zero out thing is weird.

And getting very old.  Friday in game 2 with bass loaded, no outs then 3 K's without one swing.  Never, ever seen that. 

It wasn't just that it was 12 straight balls to load the bases

definitely never happened before
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the issue isnt that its fathers day...the issue is that mlb is putting exclusive games in 105 different spots. mlbtv/local cable, fox, apple tv, peacock, youtube and espn call carry games. mlb network and tbs have exclusive playoff games. its too much farging shtein for any one person to get.

mlb did this because espn opted out of airing midweek games since they dont rate, so these tech companies with money to burn and desperation for users paywalled a game or two a week. youtube at least is free i guess.

anyway nobody missed anything, they had nothing and eflin's old man knees gave out. moving on.

General_Failure

It's going to be a few years before this chapter of streaming nonsense shakes out and we're down to two or three services that cost sixty dollars a month, plus premiere packages.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS