Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

they are trying to get union approval on making all DHs 7 innings or doing a 7, then 9 inning one

this is a reall dumb idea on top of a season full of them, but a huge advantage for a phillies team with an embarrassingly bad bullpen
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Arrieta vs. Gerrit Cole tomorrow.  That will end well...

Rome

Yes, it's extremely troubling that a bunch of jocks can't get immediate foolproof test results so they can keep playing a kid's game.

I mean, clearly more troubling than a couple hundred thousand dead or millions infected.

General_Failure

A couple hundred thousand dead so far!

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on August 02, 2020, 07:49:38 PM
Yes, it's extremely troubling that a bunch of jocks can't get immediate foolproof test results so they can keep playing a kid's game.

I mean, clearly more troubling than a couple hundred thousand dead or millions infected.

its MAGA romey today i see
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

So, 1-6 after playing the Yankees?

MDS

if they dont get no hit it will be a victory

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on August 03, 2020, 07:11:31 PM
if they dont get no hit it will be a victory

VICTORY! :crazy

MDS

wonder if arrieta is going to go through the entire year without missing a bat...its definitely something in play

Geowhizzer

BREAKING:  Arrieta sucks.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on August 03, 2020, 07:51:22 PM
wonder if arrieta is going to go through the entire year without missing a bat...its definitely something in play

cc coldtakesexposed

Jean Jean GIDP was infuritating

MDS

lol he randomly got nasty in that inning

this ump is giving the pitchers an extra inch on both corners which is manna from heaven for arrieta and unfair for cole

MDS

Geowhizzer

Phillies bullpen on the job.