The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

So if he excels in NY you will still believe they should have let him go?

Tomahawk

I will. Some players need a change of scenery to play to their ability. Andrews wasn't going to do anything in Philly

shorebird

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 29, 2010, 03:40:45 PM
lol

For a team with interior OL issues they cut bait way too soon

You ain't kiddin'.

shorebird

Quote from: Tomahawk on August 29, 2010, 04:11:33 PM
I will. Some players need a change of scenery to play to their ability. Andrews wasn't going to do anything in Philly

He was a pro-bowler. I'm not saying he would have returned to that form, but it looks now like the Eagles should have let him hang around to find out anyway.

General_Failure

You don't save a roster spot for season after season for a guy that might decide he wants to come back. Andrews was done here, and they should have known that before signing his worthless brother.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Jay just can't let go.  Especially of black players at "white" positions.  Send him to the other cf for a beating!

Rome

hilarious how anyone can take anything that mental midget has to say seriously.

MDS

Quote from: Tomahawk on August 29, 2010, 04:11:33 PM

j doesnt understand this

see myers, brett
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

LBIggle

his play was never a problem. it was him actually getting out there and doing it.  hindsight 20/20 if he does anything this year but his track record says otherwise.  the real mistake was signing his brother.

ice grillin you

yeah eagle roster sports are so precious with all that talent they are trying to fit on the 53 man roster....theres definitely no room for a potential pro bowler
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 30, 2010, 07:49:46 AM
yeah eagle roster sports are so precious with all that talent they are trying to fit on the 53 man roster....theres definitely no room for a potential pro bowler

Are you serious with this nonsense?  You slaughtered him worse than anyone on this board.

Jesus...

:-D

ice grillin you

actually i was the only one to defend him by saying he was hurt and not crazy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

He was hurt in the back and in the brain.  Not a good combo.

PhillyPhreak54

I believe I defended him too. Bottom line is they should have kept him.