The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

:CF : guaranteed to take you lower
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MMH

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 24, 2010, 11:09:13 AM
Quote from: MMH on November 24, 2010, 06:47:48 AM
Quote from: BigEd76 on November 22, 2010, 04:13:01 PM
Nicks is out at least 3 weeks with a "lower leg" injury

He just had this done yesterday.  Gross.

Thanks for the link, my life is now worse.

Yeah, I don't know if losing the leg would be better or worse.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Anyone a bigger McNabb fan than I am this week?  GO SKINS!

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote8. The Giants have found another pass-rusher. From Michael Strahan to Osi Umenyiora to Justin Tuck, the Giants have a knack for drafting pass-rushers. It looks like they have found one again for the key stretch run that will determine the winner of the NFC East. Last April, the Giants used their first-round pick on former South Florida defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul. Some questioned the pick, but Pierre-Paul is answering those questions. In the Giants' past two games, Pierre-Paul has four sacks, two forced fumbles, one fumble recovery and multiple tipped passes at the line of scrimmage. "He's starting to really play well," said Giants coach Tom Coughlin. Just in time, too.

Ugh.

ice grillin you

dook is gonna be an animal....i wanted him bad in the draft

i also picked him up two weeks ago in fantasy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

I wish the Eagles would emulate the Giants draft strategy of picking tall athletic rangy LB/DEs rather than short quick guys who can't shed blocks.

ice grillin you

always take talent over all else....im not saying you take a 3rd round grade because hes more athletic than a first rounder but when two guys are similarly rated as graham and pp were why wouldnt you always take the supreme talent?

for the record i do like graham and i think he ends up being a good player...but id rather have pp's ceiling

PhillyPhreak54

Their plane was diverted to KC because of the blizzard in Minneapolis.

Wonder when/if they will make it up there...and how.

ice grillin you

maybe somewhere over MA instead of the day the music died they will pull a the day the giants died

Sgt PSN

So bye, bye Misses Manning, Sheli....

MDS

blizzard? its 85 and sunny today. minor geographical win!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Feva

They're staying the night in KC.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 10, 2010, 02:43:42 PM
always take talent over all else....im not saying you take a 3rd round grade because hes more athletic than a first rounder but when two guys are similarly rated as graham and pp were why wouldnt you always take the supreme talent?

for the record i do like graham and i think he ends up being a good player...but id rather have pp's ceiling
Completely agree.

This is what's angered me over Andy's tenure more than anything else. Up until the last few years (with Pimp, Maclin, Shady, etc)... he's ALWAYS gone after the "motor" guys, or character guys instead of the more athletic option. It's one of the reasons the D is so damn bland now for the most part.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews