Rest Of Baseball - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 13, 2020, 02:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Todd - you doing mlb.tv this year? Wanna split again if so?

MDS

throw me $20, its like $45 for the year
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Ok I'll do it tomorrow. Same PayPal addy?

General_Failure

https://twitter.com/FOXSports/status/1286281346390740993

Might as well do this forever, considering the number of fans who actually attend regular season games.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

I hate it, just like I hate the FIFA sounds on the Premier League coverage.

Just show things like they actually are. Everyone knows the situation is farged up right now. The game is what happens on the field, not what happens in the stands.

General_Failure

Unless it's two lone fans in their entire section doing hand stuff.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 23, 2020, 12:03:26 AM

yea

add in extra cents for every run over the hill scherzer gives up
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on July 23, 2020, 07:55:45 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 23, 2020, 12:03:26 AM

yea

add in extra cents for every run over the hill scherzer gives up

lol just sent it...message me the log in info por favor

Rome

It'll look like Fox News' 2016 inaugural coverage.

PhillyPhreak54

so get your sharpie out and draw some stick figures.

Cheeto style

MDS

the end of the braves/mets game was just weird

no crowd during like the 3rd inning when theres a 1-0 pitch grounded out to second is whatever. but a 1 run game in the 9th, you felt it. it resembled a spring training game.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Follow-up:  The Sac Fly was Maik Maik.

PhillyPhreak54

It's such a stupid circus rule

MDS

i like it for all levels of baseball except mlb

theres some justification for it to avoid 20 inning games. id consider a regular season rule where it starts in the 13th. play 3 innings SU then whatever get goofy to end it.