The Coaching Search Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 31, 2012, 07:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

whatever you were doing that led you not to post as much (hopefully cancer treatments) go back to that
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

How about instead I post whenever the hell I want, and you can continue to get a half-chub every time you give me some much-deserved verbal comeuppance?

SunMo

damn, you standing up for your internet rights really gave me pause. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Congrats on your 2007 Eagles mock draft championship, by the way. Had to be a nice moment for you.

reese125

SunMo

Quote from: PoopyfaceMcGee on January 07, 2013, 08:48:37 AM
Congrats on your 2007 Eagles mock draft championship, by the way. Had to be a nice moment for you.

it was a nice moment, thanks.

if i could control those titles, I would remove it but since that's done by a mod i can't take it down. thanks though!

PoopyfaceMcGee

The admin "General_Failure" is not a close personal friend of mine, but that notwithstanding, I have recently submitted an informal request to have my title changed. I would me glad to do the same for you, but I fear I would not have a worthy suggestion for a replacement. If you're feeling lucky, I could ask "General_Failure" to choose a title utilizing his rapier wit.

Rome

BigEd76

One of the reporters that covers Oregon thinks Chip is waiting for Belichick to retire and the Pats job is the only NFL one he really wants

Tomahawk

Won't Belichick and Brady retire at the same time?

PoopyfaceMcGee

I would think that he wants the Pats job more for the strong ownership and the "hometown" connection than wanting Tom Brady to run the pistol.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

For a coach? That's a pass for any sport, and phys ed teacher.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

hes about a chin and a half away from being charlie weis
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

interviewing Lovie Smith on Thursday