Around the NFL - 2019

Started by MDS, February 11, 2019, 12:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Yup I agree.

Reading up today has people bitching about season tickets and this was some conspiracy between him and Irsay to somehow pull the wool over peoples eyes since the Colts elected to not make him return any money.

General_Failure

I don't know how to tell this to you guys, but football fans are farging stupid.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Well, except for us. 

:CF for life.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

QB Eagles

Josh Rosen's statement about there being nine mistakes ahead of him in the draft isn't aging well. Especially since the team that drafted him at 10 already decided that he was a mistake.

Diomedes

I don't even know who Josh Rosen is.  He's the QB that the Cardinals traded to Miami?  Or is the the one in Buffalo?  Jets is Darnold, or something like that I think.  Rosen is AFC East, at least, right? One of 'em is Josh Allen I think.  But there's two of those.  I'm so confused.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Unless you plan on getting into the XFL, it's a little late to worry about who he is now.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on August 30, 2019, 10:18:44 AM
I don't even know who Josh Rosen is.  He's the QB that the Cardinals traded to Miami?  Or is the the one in Buffalo?  Jets is Darnold, or something like that I think.  Rosen is AFC East, at least, right? One of 'em is Josh Allen I think.  But there's two of those.  I'm so confused.

too many errands
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Tell me about it.  If only I could pay attention to the finer distinctions between the Josh Allens.

Diomedes

PhillyPhreak54

Clowney looks to be headed to Seattle

General_Failure

Quote from: Diomedes on August 31, 2019, 09:45:56 AM
Bills cut Shady

The old dog's been replaced by that young upstart Frank Gore.

Diomedes

McDermott stopped the bus on 90 and dumped Shady in the median.

in other news...Houston got two inferior pass rushers (Barkevious Mingo (under-achieving 1st rounder) and Jake Martin (over-achieving 6th rounder)) and a third round pick in  2020 draft for Jadeveon Clowney.

General_Failure

Boy, I hope the Texans fire their GM over that blunder.