The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

you'd think a guy like that would take advantage of the Washington pot laws.

more pot = less road rage
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

hunt

had to travel to memphis for work last week & had some time to visit the national civil rights museum at the motel where mlk jr was killed. most amazing museum i've ever visited...must see if you're in the memphis area for any reason.
white folks were (are?) real aholes, btw.  :boo
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PhillyPhreak54

Man I wish I would have known about that earlier this month - I was in Memphis for a day and a half and would have extended my trip to go check that out.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Extremist website insists armed march against Jewish people in Montana will go ahead

Quote"Montana has extremely liberal open carry laws, so my lawyer is telling me we can easily march through the center of the town carrying high-powered rifles," he wrote.

"Currently, my guys say we are going to be able to put together about 200 people to participate in the march, which will be against Jews, Jewish businesses and everyone who supports either. We will be busing in skinheads from the Bay Area."

Anglin's proposed march is to target and harass Jewish people in what he perceives to be a retaliatory measure for the alleged protests against Spencer's views in the town.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 22, 2017, 07:53:38 PM
south carolina

http://www.thestate.com/news/politics-government/article127884729.html

this to me is the biggest issue....the overt accepting and shoulder-shrugging over outright racism

i dont think most people are racist but many people dont care enough to stand up to it because it doesnt directly affect them. we got a long way to go.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i dont understand why he did it.....he wasnt in on it....he wasnt even klan

mr bird....he was guilty....anyones guilty who lets these things happens and pretends like it isnt.....No he was guilty all right....just as guilty as the fanatics who pulled the trigger....maybe we all are

General_Failure

Five dead in Quebec City mosque shooting: mosque president

QuoteFive people were killed after gunmen opened fire in a Quebec City mosque during evening prayers, the mosque's president told reporters on Sunday.

Earlier, a witness told Reuters that up to three gunmen fired on about 40 people inside the Quebec City Islamic Cultural Center. Police put up a security perimeter around the mosque and declined to comment to reporters about the incident.

"Why is this happening here? This is barbaric," said the mosque's president, Mohamed Yangui.

In June 2016, a pig's head was left on the doorstep of the cultural centre.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

since 9/11 the body count is 48 to 26 in favor of homegrown terrorists

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/25/us/tally-of-attacks-in-us-challenges-perceptions-of-top-terror-threat.html?_r=0

the take away as always is not which there are more of but that fact that it is pretty much an impossibility that you will be killed by a terrorist in your lifetime

Sgt PSN

You have a 0.00003% chance of being killed by a foreign born terrorist on US soil. 

Tomahawk

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 08, 2017, 01:18:52 PM
You have a 0.00003% chance of being killed by a foreign born terrorist on US soil.

That's why the media and politicians need to quit fear mongering