Week 7 - Dolphins: Occasional Rain

Started by MDS, October 18, 2023, 12:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Also, enjoy our one year of Sean Desai.

Don Ho

What are the odds Mariota starts at FedEx next week?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

I rarely feel bad for the press, but I come close when I see them trying to get a real answer out of Hurts.

Diomedes

Nolan sighting was encouraging.

No injuries

Carter and Davis are a Problem
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 22, 2023, 11:21:28 PMAlso, enjoy our one year of Sean Desai.

The Dolphins have never scored fewer than 17 offensive points in a game that Tua finished in McDaniel's tenure. 10 points tonight, three of which came off turnover.

MDS

sean desai, stand up

jalen hurts, yikes

aj brown, lol @ the titans

kelly green, buttery
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on October 22, 2023, 11:29:00 PMCarter and Davis are a Problem

Carter gets the bulk of the attention and rightly so, but Davis has been a revelation. It's so satisfying when a guy finds that next gear in Year 2. Not only has he hit the next level as a run stopping black hole, but it's shocking how much of a factor he has become against the pass. He put in the work to master hand fighting techniques that weren't in his repertoire last season. He's gotten his body right too, nowhere near as gassed as he would look last year.

NC_Eagle

I really did go to bed when it was 17-17, (get up at 5 for work) but looks like I missed the late game fun.
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

General_Failure

It was nice to see Hurts put on his big boy pants for half a quarter, but man he can't hit a moving target to save his life. If AJ Brown wasn't willing to kill himself on every catch they'd be in trouble.

The man. The myth. The legend.