Updated Concreteboard Banner

Started by Mad-Lad, March 07, 2008, 01:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

I don't have a pm inbox anymore on the main menu?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

General_Failure

Can you take a screen shot or explain what you do have up there?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Seabiscuit36

Normally it has my Time logged in(which is pathetic at this point) and the PM inbox crap.  It disappeard on my phone and home browser
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

did you click the little arrow right underneath Trent Cole in the banner? To the left of the home button.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

That would do it. Click it again and it'll come back.

Seabiscuit36

oh shtein, i'm a tard.  Thanks guys.  I had no clue where the F it went

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Right now there are probably five people repeatedly clicking it.

Sgt PSN

PhillyGirl

So....there are 4 players to replace this year.

Suggestions?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD

Halladay, Utley, Howard, Rollins

PoopyfaceMcGee

reese125

PoopyfaceMcGee

If Reid goes on the banner, you really don't need anyone else to fill out a whole side.

PhillyGirl