We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

The daily check-ins from the Health Department have been regular.  They want to know her temp, if symptoms have changed, and if today is worse, better, or the same as yesterday.  So far not much change for her, so no follow up phone calls.  Interesting that they aren't just running down her contact, but are also tracking her health.  If you've got the virus and you don't have family members or friends checking on you regularly, that's probably a life saver for some.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

It has the benefit of being research material.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

one of my closest friends just got it...from his barber cause Black people care way too much about their hair....so far just super chills and feels weak...just got back from an IV at the hospital...he describes it as the super flu
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Sorry to hear that.  He lives in MD?   

110k+ dead nationally, 400k+ dead globally

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

When was the last time we heard anything from the White Supremacy House about this?

Also - no one is bothering with masks or social distancing here anymore.  shtein is gonna skyrocket. 

General_Failure

They're still using them at stores here, at least, but there's way too many parties going on at people's houses.  One of my neighbors had a yard sale last week. A couple of the older folks were wearing masks, but nobody else.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Went to the dentist this morning.  Out comes a geriatric with a walker... no mask.

PhillyPhreak54

Fauci said last time he talked to Cheeto Dick was May 18th.

Diomedes

Munson

Yeah the right wing idiots on my social media timelines already jumped all over that. Dumbasses don't know the difference between asymptomatic and presymptomatic. And to be fair, the WHO once again does a bad job communicating.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

"The WHO is intentionally misinforming us!"

- Trumpers

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

If that's the plan, I'll keep my kids home thanks.

Munson

Yeah I expect that unless things get worse here again this summer that there gonna send us in full bore in the fall. Then someone will get sick in a few weeks and we'll get shut down again.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Diomedes on June 11, 2020, 03:01:42 PM
If that's the plan, I'll keep my kids home thanks.

Hopefully, Maryland's governor isn't a full-out Trumper like DeSantis.