We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

"Encourage sick people to stay home."

"Ummm... farg you.  I'm hoping to get sick now.  I'm taking everyone with me.  That's my right as an American!"

- 30% of the population. Probably. 

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on May 14, 2020, 06:47:43 PM
Finally got my haircut. Feel like $100. Guy getting his hair cut when I walked in was an off duty Philly cop. Lady told me she gets at least two cops a day. Go lockdown

northeast white trash gonna northeast white trash

i hope those cops feel good now so they can crack some black skulls in nicetown tonight
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

I teach 30+ per class.  It's going to be interesting to see how we'll try to make social distancing work with huggy 11-15-year-olds in middle school.

MDS

downlow white people in green bay just have to depressingly drink miller in someones basement bar
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Past 85 thousand Americans dead now.  Will surpass 90k by Sunday easily....looking at beyond 100k by this time next week.

F'n brutal.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

But...OBAMAGATE Dio. Don't lose focus here ughkay?

Munson

Quote from: Geowhizzer on May 14, 2020, 08:20:25 PM
I teach 30+ per class.  It's going to be interesting to see how we'll try to make social distancing work with huggy 11-15-year-olds in middle school.

My biggest class this year was 31. So 32 of us in a classroom that's not that big....yeah I want no part of schools being in person in the fall unless things are much more under control.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Quote from: Diomedes on May 14, 2020, 09:22:29 PM
Past 85 thousand Americans dead now.  Will surpass 90k by Sunday easily....looking at beyond 100k by this time next week.

F'n brutal.

I was thinking 100K by June but you might me right, we might hit that shtein next week
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Found a speak easy...going tomorrow night.

General_Failure

Wrap it up before you plow whatever 45 year old divorcee you pick up. Wouldn't want you to catch anything while you're out.

General_Failure

Diomedes

look at that cuck dweeb...the only vegetables real men eat are beer

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

I bet his wife sent him out to get tampons. What a beta.

Diomedes

His wife!  You mean his Master bruh.  Married men are just neuters...eunuchs if we're being honest.

If you're not slamming a bitch and kicking her conniving ass to the curb as you nut on her whore face, you are a fake man.