Week 7 - Dolphins: Occasional Rain

Started by MDS, October 18, 2023, 12:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Love the new old Kelly greens

Hate the same old shtein from new offensive coordinator
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

NC_Eagle

Quote from: Don Ho on October 22, 2023, 08:33:20 PMLove the new old Kelly greens

Hate the same old shtein from new offensive coordinator

Yup.
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

QB Eagles

jalen carter is a bull in a china shop every down, my word

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

This is like a trip down memory lane. I see number 20 out there. I see Andre Waters I see the oline I think of Ron Heller 90 I see Mike Golic.  This is freaking awesome!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

This is the best two down defense they've ever had.

What the farg do you mean there's four downs?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Well, looks like we got the drops from Smith and we got the turnovers from Jalen.

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Don Ho

Wow, did not realize what a big individual Julio Jones is

QB Eagles

Game aside... beyond thrilled not only by the kelly green but by the old logo everywhere and the old eagles wordfont in the (seldom seen) endzones.

General_Failure

Gonna have to get one of them hoodies.

QB Eagles

General_Failure

The solution is simple; Kelce needs to wear pink gloves so the refs can always spot him.

QB Eagles