The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeti

:-D  Yeah, Solebury PA is real "backwoods"

My yearly property taxes could pay MDS trailer park rent for 15 years.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Quote from: Yeti on May 08, 2014, 11:49:05 PM
:-D  Yeah, Solebury PA is real "backwoods"

My yearly property taxes could pay MDS trailer park rent for 15 years.

do you touch middle school girls and boys or just girls?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The junior varsity girls volleyball beat reporter wants to live vicariously through Yeti. Somehow, I think this will be yet another disappointment for him.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

i want to live on yeti
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

bunny

This stupid video of a bunny eating raspberries for 30 seconds has over 6.8 million views since it was posted on Friday

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

You all know exactly where he's coming from

General_Failure

Diomedes

Don't we all raise our daughters to watch their mouths, because if they anger their man he's allowed to hit them?  Gotta know their place.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Those of us who didn't drown them at birth, sure.

Diomedes

Rub it in, Mr. No One is Demanding All of my Attention All of the Time, and Actually Needs Most of It.

farg me

SD