The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

appears to be enjoying himself
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Tomahawk

Your house is all out of mirrors?

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

That video should be shown to every kid at age 12. Let them find out early that they're never going to be the baddest motherfarger in the world.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Seabiscuit36

I have a buddy who does that kind of work, not exactly super towers like that, but he does ridiculous climbs for electrical and radio towers.  He worked with me at the bank, left when the market was off the hook to work at another buddy's mortgage company that a few of them opened up.  Money was crazy, but whent he market started turning, and this guy realized how he had screwed so many people by directing them towards ARM rates, and just plain greed it ate him alive.  He quit banking, went down to some school in GA and took this line of work up.  I have no clue how he does it. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

hbionic

Amazing that at that height, you can see 55 miles out to the horizon according to the voice.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Don Ho

Holy shtein!  That was insane.  I hope they pay those guys well.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SunMo

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on September 24, 2010, 01:50:57 PM
I have a buddy who does that kind of work, not exactly super towers like that, but he does ridiculous climbs for electrical and radio towers.  He worked with me at the bank, left when the market was off the hook to work at another buddy's mortgage company that a few of them opened up.  Money was crazy, but whent he market started turning, and this guy realized how he had screwed so many people by directing them towards ARM rates, and just plain greed it ate him alive.  He quit banking, went down to some school in GA and took this line of work up.  I have no clue how he does it. 

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Zanshin

"If a storm's blowing through, there's no quick way down."

Well, sure there is.

Seabiscuit36