The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

so i see you were female as a kid.  interesting.

hbionic

Animaniacs did kick ass....so did rescue rangers, taillspin...etc.

I remember as a kick thinking that go-bots were cool...but that if they went to war with transformers, they would get destroyed.

Besides the joker's girlfriend...I always wanted to bang Wiley Kit or Kat (the female) from the thundercats. I just imagine a bunch of paper cuts.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Munson

Quote from: General_Failure on October 02, 2009, 10:54:53 AM
As great as those were, the WB and Disney cartoons of the 90s shtein all over them. Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, Tailspin, Rescue Rangers, etc.

farg that. Nickelodeon was where it was at in the early 90s. Rockos Modern Life FTW
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

hbionic

Sorry Munson...hate to jump on the 'Bash Munson bandwagon'....but only nerds were watching nickelodeon and bypassing the awesomness that were cartoons during that age on network tv. Nerd.  ;)

Munson

Old School Nick is still popular today.....I haven't heard one person mention animaniacs or tiny toons for like 10 years.

In fact I hated tiny toons. LooneyToons were/are the shtein, but tiny toons sucked.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

hbionic

Tiny Toons were annoying as hell...but I could'nt not watch. It sucked.

Munson

:-D Fair enough.

You can't beat Rockos Modern Life, Rugrats, Doug, and the non cartoons like Salute Your Shorts, Double Dare, Are You Afraid Of the Dark, etc....Nickelodeon was the shtein.

I pretty much stopped watching when Sponge Bob came out. Everyone is on that shows nuts but I can't stand it. How people havn't figured out how annoying of a character he is is beyond me.

Seabiscuit36

When i as a kid the only thing on Nickelodeon was "You Cant Do that on Television" and Double Dare

Then they came along with Ren and Stimpy as a cartoon, and Salute your shorts and Are you Afraid of the dark later.  Both good shows. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 02, 2009, 02:33:48 PM
When i as a kid the only thing on Nickelodeon was "You Cant Do that on Television" and Double Dare

Then they came along with Ren and Stimpy as a cartoon, and Salute your shorts and Are you Afraid of the dark later.  Both good shows. 

Double Dare...lol...I wanted to be on that show.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

I don't even need to hear the audio to say that Rockos Modern Life (and Ren and Stimpy) were about 23935 times more dirty than that show.

PhillyPhreak54

BigEd76

wow...did you see his video from 2 months ago?

F you

:-D

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous