The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

That's the product of someone watching Steve Irwin and thinking they're an animal expert. 

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

hbionic

Quote from: mussa on May 09, 2007, 06:03:24 PM
oh my. i almost shtein myself from laughter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECkpeCUCS3Y

Or is it because you think my feet are skinny?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Phanatic

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PoopyfaceMcGee

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's farging ridiculous how PC this country is.  Free speech is dead.

Rome

When was it ever alive?  It's always been an illusion, FF.  Nice in theory, of course, but in reality it's a complete fabrication.

PoopyfaceMcGee

So much ridiculousness comes from people reacting to those that are around just to say shocking things.

This goes from as small a scale as this board ("OMG, I can't believe you called my only daughter a semen stain!") to the level of the national media.  Don Imus should be able to do a whole show using nothing but the words "nappy", "head", and "ho"... and if people tune in and advertising can be sold, who cares?  O&A should be able to have homeless people talking about giving Condi Rice the high hard one and encourage couples to have sex in public places without being fired.

farg.

Rome

People have every right to say what they want.  I never said to rjs that he didn't.  And you bringing that up as an example is retarded.

PoopyfaceMcGee

No, it's on point.

Just like Don Imus and O&A make/made a living trying to say shocking things, rjs enjoys pushing people's buttons.  Knowing this, you still took it personally when he called someone dear to you a name.